Help with 6 Day Assassin

Started by Igor, Sat 05/10/2002 10:44:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Igor

A few months after downloading this game, i'm still stuck as fat Santa in too tight chimney.

I have: plank with nail and a gun... and no idea what to do now.

Oh, and only post a straight solution, no "hints"... I would just like to finnish this freaking game (which is great, btw.)

Esseb

Spoiler
pull down the shades with the plank.
[close]

If I remember correctly that is.

Igor

Ups, forgot to say i already did that.

There's a red box in a room and i guess i have to open it somehow. Still- i can't pick the box with plank&nail, neither with gun...

Esseb

Spoiler
check out the girl's hair
[close]

Igor

Ah, thanks a lot Esseb!
After randomly shooting around, i somehow managed to finish the game. Still, i'm sure there was some trick (or some hint) to find out where the sniper is hiding in the last shooting sequence. I'm really interested to hear what was it? :)

Esseb

Spoiler
breaking the wall to the left and getting the camera
[close]

MrColossal

woah wait, you finished the game by just shooting randomly?

i thought i disabled that...

poop

sorry it was so hard, i wish i did it better than what i did, but then again, 6 day game and you get what you paid for, hehe

thanks for playing and thanks for helping esseb

eric
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Igor

No, no- the game was great! Maybe a few more hints would be appreciated, but otherwise i enjoyed it very much (still, a walkthrough somewhere on your site is a must (for impatient little brats like me ;) )).

>>>woah wait, you finished the game by just shooting randomly?<<<
Yeah, i try to shoot around a couple of times and i guess i was lucky (i didn't succeed later as i try it again though).

evenwolf

haha, actually I think the lack of hints you refer to may be partly my fault.  Tho I cannot remember exactly what I suggested to eric...
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

Nellie

I liked the lack of hints.  It was a game that required keen observation of the scene to progress in.  The game pretty much told me that I needed to pick the lock, so it was a case of working out what with.

I was stuck for a while, and then I noticed her hair was in a bun...  *ding!*

I loved the camera thing too.

veryweirdguy

Funny.....a game that took a week to make and a month for me to complete!

Trapezoid

Hell, I can make a game that takes a month to beat in two minutes.

// script for room: Player enters screen (after fadein)
SetTimer (1, 103680000);

// script for room: Repeatedly execute
if (IsTimerExpired(10)==1) {
  Display("You win!");
  QuitGame(0);
  }

Gilbert

Someone did that already, though the timer she set wasn't as large as yours.

Layabum

I was one of the 1st to play after it was released and 1 of the first to complete... It rocks my world...

auhsor

Yeah this game is one of the best games i've played from AGS.

Neole

I'm stuck. I got the scope and am looking at the building on other side and madly clicking around but nothing happens. I cant even go back to previous room.

EDIT:
Actually after reading the hints here, I put the bullet in the gun. And I figure I've got to get the camera but the chappie wont break the wall with hammer cos he deosnt know whats there. Whats to be done?

Ozwalled

Quote from: Neole on Thu 16/01/2003 12:16:38
I figure I've got to get the camera but the chappie wont break the wall with hammer cos he deosnt know whats there. Whats to be done?

Neole:
Spoiler
You do need a camera. The trick is to look outside with the rifle, THEN come back to the room. This can be achieved by pressing the "S" key while in "shoot" mode (you can also use keys "A", "D", "W" and "S", to move your sights left, right up and down, respectively, in case you need to later. Coming back to the room will trigger the room to the left's lights to turn on, and THEN you have a reason to tear the wall apart to get that camera you seek.
[close]

Good luck!

EvilSnowman

Hello, I am stuck in 6 day assassin. I don't know what to do when I have gun. Please help me! I NEED to solve that game!

Jimi

Spoiler
On the womans hair is a hair pin.
[close]

If you get stuck after this:

Spoiler
use the hairpin on the tool box
[close]

Kitarist

hey jimi i downloaded the game i i played it for hm 1minute because i dont know what to do because sniper always shoot me!!! how can i pass through the window that sniper won't shoot me ???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk