Help with 6 Day Assassin

Started by Igor, Sat 05/10/2002 10:44:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitarist

Gilbert

I don't remember well, but it should be something like this:

Spoiler

close the window$ shades first. Read down for more.
[close]

Spoiler

You may need something long to close the shades, that's as far as I remember, my memory can be wrong.
[close]

agsking

dmolna- I don't remember too well either
but

Spoiler
you have to pry the loose peice of wood from the window, and use that on the window shade. Then you cal walk I think.
[close]

mike

i cant pull the loose wood out it just says its broken

AGA

Spoiler
It's the top board of the left window. Keep clicking (about eight times) until it comes loose.
[close]

scotch

Im stuck where..

Spoiler
Did the shade, I have the gun, I put the bullets in.. now I can't find anything to do ._.  Probably has to do with the big hole and the crasks in the wall.. don't know what though.
[close]

n3tgraph

heh, I really don't get it guys :) hehehe

I played the game and finished it in like 45 minutes.
But I have to say, it is one great game!!11!

Btw, it's quite some time ago I finished it.

I don't know why I posted this.
* N3TGraph airguitars!

ronin

Spoiler
shoot out the window first, it'll give you more options
[close]

SLaMgRInDeR

Quote from: Ozwalled on Wed 29/01/2003 23:05:19
Quote from: Neole on Thu 16/01/2003 12:16:38
I figure I've got to get the camera but the chappie wont break the wall with hammer cos he deosnt know whats there. Whats to be done?

Neole:
Spoiler
You do need a camera. The trick is to look outside with the rifle, THEN come back to the room. This can be achieved by pressing the "S" key while in "shoot" mode (you can also use keys "A", "D", "W" and "S", to move your sights left, right up and down, respectively, in case you need to later. Coming back to the room will trigger the room to the left's lights to turn on, and THEN you have a reason to tear the wall apart to get that camera you seek.
[close]

Good luck!

eh? it dosent go back to the room if u press S, unless shoot mode isnt what you get from using the rifle on the window. how do u get back to the room?
(   (   ( <( -_-)> )   )   )

Jimi

SLaMgRInDeR

thanx,

Purple Haze  ;)
(   (   ( <( -_-)> )   )   )

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk