STAR WARS Shadows of the Empire: Graphic Adventure [HUNTING THE HUNTER video]

Started by Dusk, Fri 03/09/2004 11:58:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Mats Berglinn

Now this is a game I'm looking foward to because I'm a Star Wars fan too (and unlike some of the forum I love ALL the Star Wars movies).

Dusk: By the way, if you want to I can help you by sending over some music-pieces from the movies (I don't got all of them but I got some) and also I've got some sound effects. If you want just tell me and I'll send them straight to you.

AGA: It's not very nice to bully with others because of you don't like guys say "May the Force be with you". If you don't like it, don't delete the posts, just ignore them. The forum rules don't say anything that it's not allowed to say such things, so you don't have authority to do it. If you really think so, I may have a little word with CJ about it. Hehehe...

Scummbuddy

you need to understand sarcasim. in his first post, he put the little smiley face with the tounge sticking out, which is the first form of sarcasim
then in his second post, he wrote 'SO' instead of just 'so' which put an emphasis on that word, which also brought it to sarcasim.

plus anyways, he is a moderator, and CJ has entrused in him to do his duty, and if he thought that this thread was going way off topic, he has the right to delete posts to keep the forum clean.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Moox

jason

NightQuest

WOW  :o :o :o WOOOOOOOO0000000ooooooow F*&kin Hell I CANT WAIT I will beta if you need it (nightquest2@msn.com).
Plz mail me if you wish for a inthusiastic beta tester or if you have news on it please.

Elianto

From the preview your work seems great!!! Go on please.... If you need beta tester speaking italian and english, here I'm.

Good to see that also good italian production are coming up  ;D

Dusk

Quote from: Mats Berglinn on Fri 03/09/2004 21:09:43
Dusk: By the way, if you want to I can help you by sending over some music-pieces from the movies (I don't got all of them but I got some) and also I've got some sound effects. If you want just tell me and I'll send them straight to you.
Thanks, but we already have some Gbytes of Star Wars music and sfx :)
But if we can't find something particular in our collection I'll remeber to ask you!

AGA: It's not very nice to bully with others because of you don't like guys say "May the Force be with you". If you don't like it, don't delete the posts, just ignore them.

I think/hope he was just joking... :)

AGA

Yes. You see, Mats, there's this thing called 'humour'...

Haddas

Krazy

My Stuffs:
Tumblr

Czar

Quotethere's this thing called 'humour'...

Hmm, can you eat that?
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

DinghyDog

No, I think it's the weird liquid stuff in your eyeballs.....

-DD
It's yer owld pal Dinghy Dog!!

Sam.

is that a photo luke or drawn? can we see a character view of him like full frontal jedi action?

weeee, star wars
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Joseph DiPerla

I really cant wait for yours and Darth Mandarbs games. This looks sweet! Please continue your work.

JD
Joseph DiPerla--- http://www.adventurestockpile.com
Play my Star Wars MMORPG: http://sw-bfs.com
See my Fiverr page for translation and other services: https://www.fiverr.com/josephdiperla
Google Plus Adventure Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/116504865864458899575

LeChimp

it looks M*therF*cking Awsome! ;D

and i even dont like Star Wars that much

Pft!

Im a big fan! This game looks outstanding! please finish it!  8)

Iwan

I just finished watching the new trilogy box set so i'm pretty exited about this :).

Pft!

Quote from: Alpha on Wed 22/09/2004 17:20:31
I just finished watching the new trilogy box set so i'm pretty exited about this :).

Yeah, Im about to buy it now. But I hope this game comes through.  8)

Dusk

Just a quick post to show an example of SOTE sprite art...  it's a half-size and compressed jpeg of the original bmp of our R2-D2 loops - I hope you like it :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk