The Curse of Death

Started by Prisoner, Sun 05/09/2004 16:23:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Prisoner

We curently working on a Adventure called: The Curse of Death.

From Time to Time, we will do some Screenshoots (one is avaible at our website) on our Webseite at www.the-curse-of-death.com. At moment we working on the Website... So please dont await to much from it.

The Status of the Game is early alpha, that means: The Interface stands to 80 %, The Storryboard at 30 %. We used a resolution of 800 x 600

Screenshoot: http://www.the-curse-of-death.com/grafiken/001.jpg

Later more

Mephistophilis

To save you form the Wrath of Darth, I suggest, you post the outline of the story and an Ingame screenchot. but looks smooth what you've got.
Sign Here           Mephistophilis

Sam.

AH yes. Death is a curse. Especially when accomanied by those infamous Paint shop pro hands! lookin good but darth will break out a can of whoop ass when he sees this thread.. or maybe he will just lock it up. either way... somethings gonna happen!
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Mr Flibble

I will warn you now, people who start making games with a 800x600 res AND forget to post any actual information rarely finish them.

Be warned.
Ah! There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling!

Darth Mandarb

Darth comes out of the hurricane with a vengeance (and a severe case of boredom) ...

Send me a PM with a screenshot and a plot summary ... that shall be the key that shall unlock this rule-breaking thread!!!

Until then, please read the GIP's FORUM RULES.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk