AGS Games > Completed Game Announcements

Great Game!!!!

(1/2) > >>

poop743:
I recently finished my first AGS game. It isnt great but  i am only 13 years old.  Is there a way to post it? I didn't put it on a website yet. Can I just somehow put the file in a thread or something? Anyway, the game is called Dirk's Adventure. Somehow i dont even know how to get a screen shot up. It wont let me copy and paste. I will tell u if i get it up

wyr3x:
hi there. you can upload your game at www.frewebs.com , or look for another free hosting. As i have to do it, i tell you that you must post something, so, please, read the forum rules here
        http://www.agsforums.com/yabb/index.php?topic=14373.0

ok, once you upload your game, and you read the rules, you can post.

sergiocornaga:
(that should be www.freewebs.com)

Edwin Xie:
Wait........Why did you post in here when you don't really have a game to show? I'm not acting like a moderator but just something is wrong with this thread. If you have a problem with posting a screenshot, you can just type
(img)Image Url(/img) replace the '(' and ')' with '[' and ']'. And as wyr3x said you can upload your game at www.freewebs.com. Anyway, if you have a problem with something similar, just post it in General Discussions forum. And read the rules in every forum. You'll then see how things work in here.

Janik:
Seems like he did have a game to show but didn't know how to show it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version