Free beta testing or reviewing

Started by poop743, Sun 19/09/2004 20:56:04

Previous topic - Next topic

poop743

If you would like someone to try out your game, giv constructive feedback, and tell you about bugs post your game here! C'mon! It is always fun to have someone else experience your game

Mr Jake

... thats what completed games forum is for

Privateer Puddin'

Wouldn't be complete if it needed beta testing, hotspot :P

Mr Jake

beta testing OR reviewing :P

Plus in the post it mentions no beta testing :P

MrColossal

check your profile Poop, there is a section for adding little [wonderfully drawn] icons to your profile

this one means you are willing to playtest, so in every post you make that little icon will popup like a billboard advertising that you would like to help
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

ghostface

oh boy, better lock this before it turns into ACR
"I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory. Lasts forever."

"These pretzels are making me thirsty!"

Evil

If you need criticism post in games in production or critics lounge. Like GhostFace has pointed out, we dont need an ACR for test plays.

* Evil wishes he had moderating abilities because this thread would be 10x0r3d!
:D

Goldmund

This is a very generous offer, although I have some doubts whether the wider audience would take reviews of my game signed by a person called "poop" with due seriousness .

Edwin Xie

Should he post this in one of the stickies in this forum?
Moving at superhigh speed getting to the planet called Earth. But it is boxed in white......thing.....

ghostface

Quote from: Edwin Xie on Mon 20/09/2004 02:02:48
Should he post this in one of the stickies in this forum?
Yeah, thats what Evil and I were saying. Um...yeah mr.poop here is the link to ACR.
http://www.agsforums.com/yabb/index.php?topic=10001.0
Post in THERE. Not in here, for help with your game (artists, testers, musicians, etc). Thats why we have stickys. To catch your attention. Not really but ok. I think mods should lock this thread. My work here is done.
"I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory. Lasts forever."

Evil

ghostface

clears throat and yells I said my job was done here! m0ds! Come on man!Ã,  okay, okay I'm calm. Looks at the main window of AGS. Oh, m0ds isn't here. Okay, well. Just lock it tomorrow then, deal?

MrColossal

3. If you're not a moderator, don't pretend to be one. If a thread needs to be moved or locked, the moderators will deal with it.

please stop ghostface

http://www.agsforums.com/yabb/index.php?board=5.0

check out this board Poop, play a game and then offer criticsm on it, the creator will be very glad you did.

or if you want to beta test, then offer your service in the ACR thread at the top of this current board, or look in the games in production board for people needing beta testers.

eric
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk