Graphix

Started by Ceagon, Sun 27/04/2003 02:52:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceagon

Hello everyone. I'm kinda new to the board, but i've been an AGS user for about two months now. I was wondering if anyone would wanna help me with a game? I dont have enough material to post a demo up here, but mainly i need two things:  a graphics designer and a story developer. The kinda graphics i need arn't anything amazing, unless the designer wants to make them amazing [and spend hours on them]  :P basic ones will do; i just need some characters, pretty much. and for the storyline developer... well, if anyone has any free time they can give some advice, or if anyone has a storyline they wrote but wont use then you can post it too, and i'll get some ideahs ;]

Now I know that it's alot of stuff to ask for, considering that a graphics designer and a storyline writer are two big things in game programming, I still need them =] So if anyone has any spare time then please contribute.

scotch

A lot of people post asking for help, they usually aren't lucky unless they are well known and respected in the community or they post a lot of information about their game.. graphics and design can take a lot of work and not many people will want to risk spending time on a project that they aren't sure will suceed.  It's hard to find help to start with, perhaps you'd be better practicing the areas you need help with and making a small game in the beginning, at least people will know you are serious and can finish a game.

Ceagon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk