El Santo Grial

Started by Eleazar, Mon 04/10/2004 14:49:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Eleazar

Hello everyone, my name is Eleazar and i'm from Venezuela so my english is a mess ???. It's my first game and I'm working on it since july so i have it about 40% complete. It's a Very Very funny game :-X, the story is about Zash, a young and lazy man who find a prize in his cereal box that put his ass in Chichen Itza. There he find a antique map and he wants to know what's all about. I have now about 18 background in 320x200, sound effects, speech voices :o, music, animations, cutscenes, etc. All of this did by myself  8) and my brother help, I hope it will be release in december, and here are some screens:

Phemar

Well this doesn't look half-bad! I might enjoy this one I think.

Did you say it has a speech-pack?

Eleazar

Oh Zor you reply realy fast.
I'm sure you will enjoy this game, it's Super fun. The game has speech when need it, for example in a cutscene, not all the game. And what you meant with this doesn't look half-bad!?

Al_Ninio

I'm sure that by 'not half bad' he meant it looks good :)
I think it looks pretty good, too.
But, I have one question for you.
Will the game be in English?
Doesn't look like it from the screenshots...

Phemar

I mean it looks better than I usually expect from a newcomer. Some people come in here with nothing really to show, and say "im maekign a gaem its reely kool." Or if they do have something to show it's really bad :P
But you're different, this looks promising. I think I'm gonna really enjoy this game when it comes out.

Eleazar

Thanks, I have no words  :-X.
Highwaygal: I'm doing it in spanish, but when is finished I will translate it to english.
Zor: I'm very happy about your coments. I'm 15 y/o but  I've been painting in ms paint since I have 6  ::).

edmundito

Wow, when I was 6, we didn't have paint! It was all DOS....

Eleazar, you should definitely make it all in spanish, and then have someone (or you?) translate it to English, and that's pretty easy to do with AGS.
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Moox

Looks nice, cant wait!

Defender

Sounds good and your graphics is COOL  :o.  I am realy looking forward to play this one.  ;)

Eleazar

Thank u all, I'm very glad that you like it.
Netmonkey: Si lo estoy haciendo completamente en español, hasta le puse voces a algunas partes.
Well, I think that I will do the translation in english(including voices) with my brother, so everyone enjoy it.
See ya  :P.

ovid

yeah yeah!

this is looking cool.  i like how the graphics are very consistent.  it's a tough thing to do.

can't wait for it.

;D

Eleazar

Ovid: you'r a genius painting backgronds so mines are a 'porqueria' compared with yours.
I have news: The jokes in my game will be different in the two versions (Spanish-English). I dont know why, but sometimes there are super funny jokes for latin americans like El Conde del Guacharo (he is a superstar  :P) but he's not funny for USA (at least i believe that ???). And vice versa, because I watch 'Whose Line is it Anyway', and its not funny for my parents. So, the point is that my game will be 'arrechamente divertido' for everyone.
Thanks for reading my stupid comments, See ya :P (silla).

BlackMan890

the biggest proplem with translating game are the jokes :-\
can't wait to see that game, this looks really good, somehow reminds of FoA(Fate of Atlantis)
can't wait to download this game, but tell me, is this going to be a 16 bit game or is it going to be a 256 col game?
Jonatan Nilsson
860 Iceland

Please go to www.simnet.is/elinnils52 and download my non ags/adventure game :)

Eleazar

Blackman: It's very good my game reminds you FOAÃ,  ;D.Ã,  The game is going to be in 16 bits, why do you ask it?? It would be better in 256 col?

Mr Flibble

I think it looks fine as it is. He was just enquiring as far as I see.
256 colours is, in my opinion, very difficult to pull off, as you are very limited. Well not very, but a lot.
Ah! There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling!

Eleazar

"Okydoki" :P Mr Flibble. I "dunno" :P what is "enquiring" :-[ but i think it's goodÃ,  ???. My game is about 45% 8) now, but I'm seeing a problem... I don't know where to upload my game when it's finished :-\, because I have no experience with web sites. I want to know some place where I can do it, like The Underdogs.
Thanx and "Silla"  ;).

Akira Toriyama

Hello, I am from Japan and I can not speak english very well.
First, you can not upload anything to 'the underdogs' because it is not your web page.
You are asking about a webhost, right? Well there are lots of free webhosts where you can make your own page and then upload your game, all for free. The only thing you have to do is write "free web host" in google and: Saint Goku!! you have tons of this sites offering their services.
Finally I want you to watch all my chapters of Dragon Ball.

Eleazar

Akira: Yeah, I do that and choosed the Tripod free webhost, I don't know if it's the best (I will choose another one if it's bad) but that's not my problem now.

My problem are the cities, in the cities there are parks, in the parks run careless children, a carelessness can cause a fire, and a house burned can delay two months in to be repaired.Ã,  And my game is going to be finished in two months!!Ã,  Yes, you are going to have the pleasure to play El Santo Grial in two months!!!

Here are some updatings that I have done:
- Delirious Sounds :o
- Original Music 8)
- Impressive Plot :)
- Many cutscenes :-X
- Package of voice :D
In conclusion everything that you see or hear in the game was done by a single person: Me!Ã, 
So don't waste your time playing second hand games, wait El Santo Grial and you will laught to death (I did a rhyme without effort :P)

Eleazar

Bad news!!  :'(
My brother put a virus >:( in my computer that erase my reg file (that's what I believe), therefore when tried to initiate Windows I didn't be able (had not created a start disk :-\).  So I had to formating, my computer is broken almost each month, it already is somewhat routine for me, so that I lost two rooms, a few sprites, inventory items and a lot of script. I have to do it all again, sorry.  :'(

Sinister

Hey it looks great, good job, even though i havent been active as of late, i would sure be happy to translate your game, my spanish is perfect.

Great job, keep it up. And dont give up.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk