iv been looking for hours for .cha on the internet

Started by starvenger, Thu 07/10/2004 13:27:21

Previous topic - Next topic

starvenger

i would like some .cha files from the monkey island series.                                                           
Also does anyone have available a template for the first (and best) monkey island game i cant find that on the internet anywhere either, tried making my own but it was plop.
     so what im asking is for someone elses work at the end of the day but -,
                          dont deny me these files for my lazyness.
   thanks in advance i know you
                           have the knowledge and power.

starvenger

iv been to all those juncsource and that and theres monkey island 2 on it, but its MI 1 im after, cheers....

starvenger

I think iv found the answer,:-
                          Theres no good ones on the internet,

Thanks to those who PM'ed me...

If anyone knows where i can find
Monkey Island 1 .CHA files then im all ears

Thanks again

Ishmael

If you can't find any, why not try looking for someone who is capeable of art (The small icons below avatars) and ask them if they can do MI art? It's worth the try, thus I don't think everyone will jump right in making/ripping all the characters you need.

Why not show us what you can do yourself, like make a simple game with graphics and all of your own, then some people could maybe help you out a bit on that.

:)
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

TerranRich

starvenger, read the rules. Don't triple-post like that. Edit your posts.

starvenger

sorry, just wanted everyone to know whats going on, iv ripped all the rooms and charachters from monkey island using lucas ripper, awesome program, iv got 2 rooms done, took me about 4 hours tho, hope my work speeds up, ill be happy to let you see whats going on if anyones interested, bye for now

Thank you

TerranRich

Also, this isn't the right forum for this. It'll be locked now. Good to hear you've solved your problem though. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk