ABDUCTED: 10 MINUTES!!!

Started by aussie, Fri 08/10/2004 15:35:19

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie

The caretaker got me by suprise!

Action scenes!!! Wow!!!
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

http://www.freewebs.com/aussiesoft/

Goot

GGP, you have to
Spoiler
hide behind the first post thingy before the guy comes. He'll walk past you can then you shoot him. I don't think you can ever get into that room. I couldn't, but I haven't beaten the game yet and there could be other ways of solving puzzles.
[close]

Khris

Help, I'm stuck:

Spoiler
I shot the door, stormed into the room and killed the 2nd bad guy, but I'cant do anything in here and the combination on the paper doesn't work with the laptop...
[close]

ggp

I can answer that, but then im also stuck!
Spoiler
I was stuck in this room for ages, but you can get out through the door where the dead man is lying, its a pixel hunt though.....or you can go back into the corridor through the door nearest to bottom screen (there are 3 doors in this room, its not that obvious.
[close]
Im stuck at;
Spoiler
Where is the bomb ? Ive found the girl all wired up, but where is the actual bomb ?
[close]
Brilliant game though  :)

Khris

ggp,
Spoiler
Ã,  Teh bomb is in the waste bin.
[close]

And now what? :]

Spoiler
Ã,  Probably the paper has something to do with disarming it, cause there is an A button, but the other buttons have no label and I can't figure out the correct sequence...is the laptop just deco or does it play a role?
[close]

ida

Hi, in the caretaker's room trying to find..

Spoiler
the broken broom?
[close]

Can't see it though  :-\

aussie

Spoiler

It only turrns up when you find the caretaker talking to the terrorists.

It's in the bottom right corner (a black stick).
[close]
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

ida

Nelinas

Quote from: khrismuc on Tue 12/10/2004 16:09:10
ggp,
Spoiler
[close]

About that famous bomb:
Spoiler

I can't do anything with the waste bin - he keeps saying that there's no time to waste looking inside that bin?!
[close]

axis

How do I disarm the bomb? I pushed first (upper left) button, it kind of turned on. but pressing any others after that cause explosion!! I saved game after pressing first one and tried all others, none of them "worked"!
Or is it a bug? next, number 7 on the code seems to refer to the button at bottom-center, but it just won't work! Ã, ???

Khris

Quote from: Nelinas on Tue 12/10/2004 17:10:16
Quote from: khrismuc on Tue 12/10/2004 16:09:10
ggp,
Spoiler
[close]

About that famous bomb:
Spoiler

I can't do anything with the waste bin - he keeps saying that there's no time to waste looking inside that bin?!
[close]

Spoiler
After you found your daughter and she has told you about the bomb, you get 'No bomb here' messages when interacting with the furniture, and only then will the hero search the waste bin
[close]

Reko

Looks very nice, however, with the current GUI interface I found it very hard to play. It'd be easier if you replaced the navigation system with something like what is used in Perils of Poom (Left button to look, Right to interact, i.e. open door, talk to person), as well as a status bar that shows what object you are currently hovering your mouse pointer over.

Nansober

I feel kind of dumb but I have his wallet, gun and handcuffs, talked to the Caretaker but he wont go up the stairs or use the elevator what am I missing? :-[

aussie_unplugged

Spoiler

Have a look in the street, see if there's anyone to talk to.  ;)
[close]

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

about the bomb:

Spoiler
use the layout of buttons on a phone and it is easy to disarm
[close]

ggp

Nansober;
Spoiler
Once you have spoken to someone outside, try talking to the caretaker again.
[close]

aussie

Spoiler

The rationale behind the puzzle is that, since the building is big and you wouldn't have a clue where the terrorists are, you need to ask people around to see if they've noticed anything suspicious.
[close]

Nansober

I have gotten to the elevator used the stick on the hatch but  I don't understand how I am supposed to get to the store room it tells me the hatch is out of reach? ???

aussie

Spoiler

Maybe there's something you can use to reach it.

It's in the caretaker's room.
[close]

woodz

nice game ;D i couldn't of done it without the hints tho lol

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk