Need puzzle and story tips! Like my idea?

Started by poop743, Sat 09/10/2004 19:46:15

Previous topic - Next topic

poop743

I recently made a game called Dirk's Adventure. You woke up on an island with a headache and began asking questions in the village. After going through a secret tunnel in the catacombs of a church, you find a key and  a strange charter. You go to the boathouse and take a boat to the kingdom of asgarnia. You find that you are the true king, and you eventually dethrone the reigning king.

It wasnt great but it had 33 rooms with alot to do. The only problems were the poor graphics.

I am working on a sequel. I want it to be about a problem that occurs as he is king. A challenger for the throne? An invading army? Also i need some good puzzle ideas. If you come up with a puzzle that requires scripting, can you include the reccomended code too.

Please help me with the puzzles and the story.

Evil

You know, some people get paid full time to do just a story, or just puzzles. Try thinking up your own ideas. When you have a some more ideas we can help you then.

Andail

Poop, this is not the way to do it.
Like Evil said, you have to put down much more efforts into this than just some vague outlines and expect people to come running with ideas.
Never start a thread in the critics without something substantial to present.

Do it again, and do it better. 

PS:
QuoteIf you come up with a puzzle that requires scripting, can you include the reccomended code too.
Dude, I'm beginning suspect Poop is a hoax. He can't be real.
DG, are you Poop?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk