The Trial -Update (16/10/04)

Started by Sam., Mon 14/06/2004 17:52:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam.

Not had an update for a very long time and I felt that the time was right. I have been very busy lately with changing schools, girlfriends and the like. I have finally got round to doing some work on my game. i now have a full cast of very talented voice actors. ProgZmax is providing an excellent soundtrack for me, of which smaples will soon be available. The first chapter will soon be ready for public consumption. I will need beta testers so please pm me or reply here if you are interested. The first chapter is one room long but has a full mp3 soundtrack and an optional voice pack. although it is only one room, i estimate a large file size due to hi res backgrounds and the voice pack so low speed users may be downloading for a while. I will make a silent version with a midi soundtrack so it will be more widely available although this will be released after the original.

Sam
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

[Cameron]

Zooty,
I am totally up for Beta testing this game.That's a great name for the detective, I wonder wich genious thought that up. ;D
Regards,

Alec

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk