Mountain

Started by Iwan, Tue 19/10/2004 22:37:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Iwan

Mountain

How this project came to be…
This project was started after I decided to make a total remake of the same game which IÃ,  made some time ago. Off the Side is still being made however, though I find it hard making the graphics. So I decided to make a game with simpler graphics so when I'm not up to drawing backgrounds which take around a week to complete, I work on Mount Hill Rest, with simpler backgrounds graphics, which take an afternoon to complete.

Plot
In this game you play Sam. You live in a small town at the base of Mount Hill Rest (a mountain I made up). Your dream has always been to reach the top of Mount Hill Rest. You have tried many times but failed. But this time you are determined to reach the top.

Characters

So far Sam (the main character) is the only character I've drawn.

Screenies â€" Logo, cabin, outside cabin.

.animatedgif

Progress

Plot: 75%
Art:
Character art- 20% (main charactors walk/talk and other animations.)
Backgrounds-10%
Other-10%
GUI: 100%
Sound: 0%
Scripting: 10%

auhsor

Sounds like a good game. The screenies look nice although I would recommend making the walk cycle smoother, but as this isn't the CL then you can ignore I just said that.

Iwan

Thanks auhsor :). The walk cycle does need to be improved a little but when it moves in the game it doesn't look as bad.

BlackMan890

nice game

but i am not understanding the 4. animation, it looks like he is picking something upp but still i am not sure

but overall a good game
Jonatan Nilsson
860 Iceland

Please go to www.simnet.is/elinnils52 and download my non ags/adventure game :)

Mr Flibble

He is opening a door, right Alpha?
Ah! There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling!

Iwan

Thanks Goél.  Yep, hes opening a door, it makes more sense when hes opening it in the game.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk