VPET 2 - finished version

Started by Captain Mostly, Mon 25/10/2004 01:52:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Mostly

I never posted to update that I'd uploaded the final (bug free) version of VEGETABLE PATCH EXTREEM TURBO 2, so I'm using this as an excuse to start a new topic about it, and attempt to drum up some more interest!

If you weren't playing it because the last thread about it made out like it wasn't finished, then play it now! The graphics are AWSOME!!:

http://www.sylpher.com/vegetablegames

Duzz

It's sad to see this thread hasn't turned into a high score war like the one for VPET1 did.Ã,  Come on everyone, play it and post your high scores!

I played this ages ago when it was first released, but I only really had a good go at it this morning, writing down what things cross pollenate into on paper, and working out a strategy for the first level.Ã,  I just passed it then with a high score of 300135.Ã,  Which isn't very good, because I was concentrating on getting the body parts.Ã, 

Play it people!Ã,  Now!
Powerhoof - My new indie games company! | Wintermute Studios - My older AGS games: The Historical League of Bouncy Boxing, Grr! Bearly Sane,  Duzz Quest...

Captain Mostly

My top score on this one at the moment is is 913467720, but I'll have to re-set because with the top score that high, I'll never be able to get the top score AND all the chapter thingies to progress...

I think I'll see if I can beat all the levels again, then post my top score when I get to FREE PLAY mode at the end...

makri

Does anyone have any idea how to get their mittens on this piece of ancient history? The dl links everywhere seem to be broken.
Thud. Thud. Thud. Splat.

Leon

Well, well... look at this..
You have to take some dust off though....  ;D
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

makri

Ahh... my gaming life is complete again  ;D
Thud. Thud. Thud. Splat.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk