Maniac Apartment

Started by viktor, Wed 03/11/2004 08:51:32

Previous topic - Next topic

viktor

well this was my atempt to show one of my friends how AGS works.

www.slomskov-zavod.si/~kingofrock/maniac.zip

It's basicaly the same concept as the Jail House Break Down game but without the explosion in the end. And thanks to aussie we learned to use the grephics from his tutorial. THANKS  ;D (now I learned something new to)
signature" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>resurrection pictures for facebook</a>

Gilbert

What's with the game?
Spoiler

When I started the game, I used the key on the door and teh game ended. Was it just a joke game or there're more things to be done?
[close]

Anyway, I tried navigating the house.
Spoiler

When I click on the fish trophy with hand icon the game seemed to have frozen.
[close]

viktor

Quote from: Gilbot V7000a on Wed 03/11/2004 09:03:18
What's with the game?
Spoiler

When I started the game, I used the key on the door and teh game ended. Was it just a joke game or there're more things to be done?
[close]

Spoiler

[close]

Whoops my foult. Both thse thing are bugs in the game. Ofcourse there is more to the game then just opening the door. I'll fix the bugs and post again in about half an hour.
signature" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>resurrection pictures for facebook</a>

viktor

now the fixed version is up. The link is still the same.
signature" border="0

luutje

Spoiler
i have something for a lady,a phone, glass of water, tape, fishing rod,and a long scissor
[close]
what to do next?

splat44

Quote from: luutje on Fri 05/11/2004 10:44:35
Spoiler
i have something for a lady,a phone, glass of water, tape, fishing rod,and a long scissor
[close]
what to do next?

See below what I did next but after that I'm stuck.

Spoiler
There is a hook in bathroom to be used in phone holder and then on pole.
[close]

Like I said, I'm stuck after that, mabe you can figure out what next and post it in here.

viktor

check the pictures on the wall to get a hint...
signature" border="0

Khris

Aaargh,
how can I get down the #&!$ fishing pole?

I'm going to kill myself now...

splat44

Quote from: viktor on Fri 05/11/2004 13:03:14
check the pictures on the wall to get a hint...

Ok but I can't find cracked wall.

Where is it?

Vespr

Quote from: khrismuc on Fri 05/11/2004 17:42:43
Aaargh,
how can I get down the #&!$ fishing pole?

I'm going to kill myself now...

Not just yet! :)
Spoiler

You need to have two planks of wood (I think they were in the cupboard) and a pair of scissors from a drawer. Use them together with the tape. Viola, a pair of hedgeclipperthingies!
[close]

For Splat44
Ok but I can't find cracked wall.

Where is it?

The vague hint:
Spoiler

You're not looking for a wall... remember that the problem is that you can't get out through the locked door because you dropped your keys.
[close]

The better hint:
Spoiler

You dropped your keys out the window, which is stuck... so blow up the window.
[close]

splat44

netdroid9

Great game  ;D

Bug?
Spoiler
I found that !anything! will attach a magnet to the fishing rod. (I only did this with the tape, because I opened it straight from the zip file.
[close]

viktor

fixed  ;D
thanks for the tip
any more bugs I'dd hawe to fix?
signature" border="0

Ieremiou

Aside from annoying pixel hunting, the atmosphere was good so it's an okay game.

Oh yes, and several spelling errors...

Like "grapa" and "piel" and some others that I can't remember.
Ieremiou
-----------

Love of Adventure games everywhere :)

sunshinegold

Quote from: viktor on Wed 03/11/2004 12:15:48
Quote from: Gilbot V7000a on Wed 03/11/2004 09:03:18
What's with the game?
Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler

[close]

Whoops my foult. Both thse thing are bugs in the game. Ofcourse there is more to the game then just opening the door. I'll fix the bugs and post again in about half an hour.

I don't know why after you have 'fixed' the bug I am still having the same problem.

First of all when I downloaded the game I got the message that it could cause problems on my compute.  Do you still want to register your game?   I took a chance and said YES.

The game started, I went to washroom, got tampon, tape and glass. The minute I touched the door to get out, I got a 'fatal error' message and my computer froze.

So I had to remove the game from my computer. 

Just wanted to let you know :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk