COP - A game inspired by Pleurghburg

Started by , Sun 17/10/2004 13:50:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuntis

NOTICE that there is an a link to a demo below the screenshots!
SCREENSHOTS:

STORY AND DEMO:

COP is an a adventure game.You are an a FBI agent Anderson.You live in New York.There isn't many crime in New York in the game.But you still need to be ready for anything!First you must go to the FBI Base to see if any crimes happened last night.You will get an a new place to the map. Play the demo 2 to see what's there and more!

Download it:
A one with installer(recommended):
http://tuntis.kawanda.net/cop_demo2.exe
A one without a installer(everything, including manual in a zip):
http://tuntis.kawanda.net/copdemo2_noninstall.zip
Installer one mirror:
http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?21000000037339

How to solve the puzzles:
If you can't figure the "I'm not going anywhere without my Desert Eagle!" thing out, look at this:
Spoiler
Talk to the mouse hole.Say "beep".
[close]

Gilbert

It's not even a day, I think it's just normal for late replies in a forum, it's not a chatroom afterall.

Heh I think people won't mind horrible graphics := , provided the game is interesting enough, I can't comment on it though, because I can never see the screenshots, probably because of the firewall here, I can never view some of the pictures hosted in some certain sites.

[Cameron]

As Gilbot said, people will play it if it is interesting, but if you wish to improve your graphics I suggest you post some in the Crit's lounge.
Regards,

Alec

Darth Mandarb

You must wait a little longer before wondering where the replies are!  Be patient oh yee n00b of AGS!

Don't worry about your graphics ... take a look at some of the other games made with AGS.  It's not always about the graphics. 

This isn't the Critics Lounge so I won't discuss your graphics other than to say this; it seems like you have some skill in laying out the background, why not spend a few hours making it cleaner/nicer.

BlackMan890

i like the style ;)
very good
Spoiler
if you really want to change the bg i can help ypu straighten them out
[close]

i would play the demo but i cant because i live in iceland :'(
Jonatan Nilsson
860 Iceland

Please go to www.simnet.is/elinnils52 and download my non ags/adventure game :)

Mr Flibble

What difference does it make that you live in Iceland?
Ah! There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling!

Ishmael

I'll have a look at this when I get my little problems with my laptop solved... sounds interesting...

Desert Eagle puzzle..? Have you by anyhow played "The McReed Case"? Just wondering...
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

BlackMan890

Quote from: Mr Flibble on Wed 20/10/2004 20:14:20
What difference does it make that you live in Iceland?
nothing than that i have to pay 1 dollar for each 21 mb i dl
Jonatan Nilsson
860 Iceland

Please go to www.simnet.is/elinnils52 and download my non ags/adventure game :)

Ishmael

Quote from: Tuntis on Tue 09/11/2004 16:08:53
It was nice, but they guy walks too slow.

Thanks. The slowness problem can be fixed by increasing the game speed...

He walk's slow because of the animation... I don't want to make a Half-Life main char, who runs around with endless stamina ;)

--Sorry for offtopic--

\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Krazy

Quote from: Ishmael on Tue 09/11/2004 15:50:22
I'll have a look at this when I get my little problems with my laptop solved... sounds interesting...

Desert Eagle puzzle..? Have you by anyhow played "The McReed Case"? Just wondering...

That's just really mean to post your games like that in someone elses thread.
My Stuffs:
Tumblr

Ishmael

Quote from: Krazy on Wed 10/11/2004 06:10:35
That's just really mean to post your games like that in someone elses thread.

Well forgive me for being curios, yet not leaving people in ignorance about what I am talking about.

Ishmael

I can't downlaod the demo... the exe times out and the zip does nothing... :( (and I still haven't solved my problem, but I decided to try it on this slighty screwed computer...)

----- EDIT -----

Problem solved, and on this puter it downloaded smoothly. Off to try.

----- EDIT2 -----

Seems... fun. :) There are a few things that caught my eye, but They're not that important. One thing though...
Spoiler
Do I, and if yes, how, get forward from the murder scene? And am I supposed to be able to walk around? As Mr. Anderson seems to be stuck on the doorstep...
[close]

Ishmael

I did that :) was wondering is there anything besides that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk