Paper Mario: The Katta Legend of the Light and of the Darkness

Started by Secret Fawful, Sun 14/11/2004 21:59:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Secret Fawful

I plan to make a Mario fangame called Paper Mario: The Katta
Legend of the Light and of the Darkness.
The story is this: One bright day, Princess Peach calls Maio and Luigi to see the soldiers and the jesters give their parade.
Mario runs off to the castle, but Luigi stays behind to get the cake he baked to take to the parade. Upon arriving at the castle, Mario finds dark, swirling clouds above it and the entire parade out front frozen with ghastly smiles on their faces.
Upon entering the castle, Mario makes his way to the Princess's throne room. There stand the two culprits responsible, General Bellair of the Mushroom Kingdom army and a jester wearing a strange mask on his face. Princess Peach is frozen inside a giant crystal and being teleported to a different location.
Mario fails to stop the teleportation, but the two culprits don't get away just yet. Before they can escape, Luigi bursts in screaming after seeing the parade. He trips and stumbles into the General and the jester, causing them to fall in a heap. After a quick battle, the two culprits escape to set in motion their vile plan. Featuring a turn-based battle system, and many friends old and new. A concept art of General Bellair as my first screenshot. Let me know what you think. Thanks! ;D

Darth Mandarb

What do I think?

I think A) That this game isn't IN PRODUCTION since you said:
Quote from: Fawfulhasfury on Sun 14/11/2004 21:59:37I plan to make a Mario fangame called Paper Mario: The KattaLegend of the Light and of the Darkness.

B) The screenshot isn't actually a screenshot

C) You didn't read the forum rules.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk