@CJ: forum fix

Started by Gilbert, Tue 16/11/2004 08:13:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilbert

I just noticed that when we lock a thread in the competition forum, we don't see the message "this activity has ended. thank you for participating blah bla bla..." anymore, will this be fixed?

Ishmael

While at the subject of forum tech issues, I had something on my mind:

Earlier I had the change to set that I automatically subscribe to threads I start (I think...). Now there is only the option to automatically subscribe to threads I start AND post to, and this kind of annoys me, as I'd like to know if someone post's on a thread of mine, without having to every time make sure I click the Notify of Replies link, and at the same time not have half of the forum pushing to my inbox.

Any chance this could be fixed?

(I was too lazy to dig up any of the earlier forum state topics...)
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Pumaman

Hmm, when did this drop off? Was it when we upgraded from YabbSE, or more recently?

Anyhow, I'll take a look at adding it back, but it's not too important.

Gilbert

I don't know, I didn't notice it until yesterday, but take your time, it's not really important anyway.

AGA

I seem to remember it being there after we moved to SMF, but then again I may have invented that memory.

Gilbert

Yeah I seem to have that memory too, at least we are both inserted something common into our brains.
I think it was after the forum restoration earlier this month, but I'm not sure.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk