Walters Asteroid (german) and now (in english)

Started by gurki, Tue 30/11/2004 12:11:00

Previous topic - Next topic

gurki

I just finish my first Adventure with AGS. It is my first and thats why everythink looks like it was drawn by an epileptic monkey.

You start on an Asteroid far far away and have to find out why...

its a small medium length game that should take 2-3 hours to solve.

In this game You are able to do things wrong or in different ways although you can do something that haven't got to do with your urgent problems.

PS: Chris You did great and I'm ashamed that I didn't honur You and AGS during my game as You disurve it. And that my Webmaster didn't put Your link on our HomepageÃ,  :'(Ã, 

HTTP://www.happy-donnerstag.de

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Here's a couple of suggestions.

1 - Link us to the actual game, so we non-german-speaking people don't have to hunt in an unreadable site to find the game.

2 - Please TELL me it's translated. If not, please translate it.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Totoro

Screenshots? Infos about the game?  :)

gurki

Hello,

Our Homepage is realy in an unreadable language, but
that should be no problem, becouse the download is on the Top of the first side and it is called "download"

The real problem is that the hall game is in unreadable language. I could translate the game, but I wouldn't be allowed to upload an english adventure on our Homepage

I just made 2 Screenshoots, but i've no idee how I could post them in here.

the  games startet with you caged in prison, you've got to get out of there.  Then find out why you are on a small dammend astoroid in outer space.
When you know, do the Thing what you've come for.

I couldn't tell more, becouse the main gag in the game
is to find out who you are.

sorry

Candle

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

QuoteI could translate the game, but I wouldn't be allowed to upload an english adventure on our Homepage
I can understand that, but you can include, with your zip file, a translation file. You know AGS supports those, right? You can make a translation file, very small, ship it WITH the game, and people can play either the original version or the translation, by choosing which in the setup.

Kneel. Now.

gurki

hello puss,

I just translated my game and send it to our webamster, normaly he is very fast and I hope he will actualice the download soon.

I hope my translations arn't to bad and that I didn't kill more than the half of the games joke.

At least I'll thank you for your interest, I'd never thought anybody else then the two guys I played Zak McKracken years ago would take a look at my game

I'll anouce here (in this thread) when the english version is available

gurki

Tried your game and it was fun :)  Not that good, but quite amusing. Played the german version and had to laugh as i heard the voice when looking at the skeleton :) Thx for some entertaining minutes! (no irony!)

gurki

@ guest

that is, what the game was made for. a little fun and a few enjoiable minutes.
i'd never desire wining an adward or wanted to make the best game ever.
I just love making games.

And after all, making this game took less then a week while others take month with many people working on it, so the game is alowed to be poor ;)

Thank you for testing Walters Asteroid.

Now after someone had seen it, everthing is fine

thanks again (realy)

gurki

Gilbert

By the way, is the English version available for download yet ?

gurki

Hello,

Null

gurki

gurki

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Hallelujah, amen!

EDIT - I can't download it, it doesn't seem to find any file at that link.

Kneel. Now.

lakerz

Potch

I can't download it either.  I think I'm getting an error, but I can't tell because it's in german!
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

Bernie

I get that too; it's an error page of the 'not found' kind. I suppose we'll have to wait for gurki to fix it.

gurki

hello,

after a long long time our homepage is online again, and so is
my game

here is the new place:

http://www.pruegelbude.de/~hd/downloads/walters/walters.exe

Iwish everyone, who 'll play some funny time

gurki

gurki

:'(

I,am very sory, it took me so long and at first the downlload
didn't work out very well. but now i've tested it again and everything
is just fine

download at

www.happy-donnerstag.de    downloads  scrolldown beneath the Handphonelogos

and again im sorry for the trouble i made you

Fisher

Fun game!

Are there hints anywhere for this game? I can't seem to find any....

THANK YOU

Potch

Cute game.Ã,  One suggestion... make it so that the player can click through the dialogue.Ã,  Ã, :-)
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk