Ben Jordan Case 4 *UPDATE 1/19/05*

Started by Grundislav, Wed 01/12/2004 21:03:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Grundislav

It's about time I started promoting this one.Ã,  FYI there's going to be a total of 9 cases in the series, so I guess this is the halfway mark of sorts.

Ben Jordan Case 4: Horror at Number 50

Screenshots:

*New Screenshots 12/24/04*

For more info, go here: http://www.agagames.com/grundislav/bj/bj4.htm

UPDATE: The January release date looks like it isn't going to happen.  I'm about 50% done with the game, but there's still a lot more to do.  However, I assure you that it will be worth the wait.  ;)

pslocum

Awesome. Looking forward to it.

sergiocornaga

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Curse you for making another entertaining Jordan adventure...And your little dog, too! ;>

Bernie

The BJ games keep looking better and better with every new case. Keep it up! :D

Secret Fawful

Looks and sounds like one of H.P. Lovecraft's works. An entity called the Thing and it causes people to go mad. That's Lovecraft all right. Awesome. Can't wait! Is there a set release date. How far along are you.

UP

Ooh! Another BJ! When I saw the thread my leg started twitching... Can't wait! And if you're saying it's out in January, jolly fast ol' chap!

But what the-? A different outfit? I hope it's not on for too long... And that it's at least as stylish!

P.S. Are there going to be trailer(s) like you had in the last game to be expected?

Blade

Looks promising. I like the new outfit.
Studies show that 50% of the people do not know they form half of the society.

Cyberion

that's good to see that Case 4 will get a new graphic rework and style ;) I was wondering, when Ben finally buys something else to wear :D

splat44

What! Another ben Jorden already?

That great and keep it up.

viktor

Cool. A new BJ game.  I'd wish you good luck, but after playing the BJ series I can see you don't need it.  ;)
signature" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>resurrection pictures for facebook</a>

Grundislav

AGA

You don't actually need to bump anymore, editing the post will do it for you, afaik.

fovmester

QuoteFYI there's going to be a total of 9 cases in the series, so I guess this is the halfway mark of sorts.
Is that a promise you can be sure to hold? NINE games! Aren't you painting yourself into a corner by saying this!? What if you want to do something else sometime? Like, playing football or even make a game with a totally different setting and characters?

I was a bit uneasy just stating that FtF would be released in four parts (later changed to three parts). I figured that would take about two years. But NINE games...

Grundislav

Quote from: fovmester on Tue 28/12/2004 11:16:49
Aren't you painting yourself into a corner by saying this!? What if you want to do something else sometime? Like, playing football or even make a game with a totally different setting and characters?

Yes, I intend to hold true to that promise.Ã,  Of course, just because I say nine games it doesn't mean that's all I'm going to work on. If I get tired of Ben Jordan I intend to take a break, by doing something else or taking a hiatus.

All I'm saying is, don't expect to see Case 9 before 2006  ;)

Gilbert

Hehehe alternatively after BJ4 you can just make BJ9 immediately and consider it final, arguing hat you had lost the scripts.

After years when you want to pick it up again you can just release the inbetween cases as "lost cases of BJ" ;D .

No one said you must release your games in order! Make BJ9 before 2006!

aussie

I'm amazed at your ability to produce quality games. Congratulations.

BTW, I love that Goya picture above the door.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.

http://www.freewebs.com/aussiesoft/

Secret Fawful

Coochy

Ubel

Oh gosh! Another Ben Jordan case! I've played all three of them and I think they are great!Ã,  ;D

I can hardly wait for the Case 4.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk