Terminator: 2031 - 50% updated (27/Nov/2004)

Started by Cyberion, Wed 22/09/2004 21:39:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazy Z

I played the demo of your game earlier today, and while I am not the biggest Terminator fan around, I have to say I was impressed! The graphics are simply excellent (great animation too), and for once I am actually pleased to hear that there will be action sequences in an adventure game. Hey, it can't be a Terminator game without some action pieces. :P

Really looking forward to the finished game!

(edit: One small hint though, it'd better if you edited your post instead of triple-posting. :) )
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe. All mimsy were the borogroves and the mome raths outgrabe.'

Top-5 Games

Candle

I get a bad zip from geocities .
Upload it someplace else  .

Cyberion

@Candle: well i'll upload it to my website. I have 2gb of storage heheh, just forgot to move it from geocities.

@Lazy Z: thanks for the warm words. About the hint - well it's not that i was a newbie or inpolite, but that was the only way to update the thread and bring it up. If you look at the dates of those 3 in a raw posts, you will see that the time period between them is rather big... i know the rules and all that stuff, i myself a moderator on 2 forums and an admin on the third one ;)
So excuse me for those posts, but i had no option, otherwise i couldn't bring this up and show the update ;)

P.S. Also if you hate dot.tk pop ups, than use this link -> http://www.cyberionsystems.com/terminator2031/

P.S.S. the demo is uploading to the new location. You may get it from the game's site.

[edit]: ohh ya, do not forget to hit F5 in the download section to refresh the page (just in case)

Candle

Thanks I just downloaded it and will give it a play . you have a fast server with that download , I was getting 70 to 90 kb's a sec ..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk