Retrovertigo (or: The Handsomest AGS Game On The Planet?)

Started by Mr Bungle, Sat 06/11/2004 07:43:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Bungle

I take it you two don't understand my style of tongue-in-cheek humour. Could it be too South African for you?

OF bloody course there will be (and probably are) other, much better looking AGS games. But since I'm new, it's obviously a pretty good idea to plug the thread a bit; get some happy self-promotional advertising going, to motivate myself to make the thing live up to the hype (or, at least, ATTEMPT to).

So booger off, and stop cramping my style. 8)

Hah.

P.S: For an example of an incredibly fancy-looking game, which REALLY does have visual style to write home about, check out the Shadows of the Empire thread.
<pslocum> I appreciate your commitment to excellence both in orange juice and crazy f***ing monkeys. And combinations thereof.

<Mr-Bungle> Thank you. I appreciate this comment.

Minimi

Very nice work on the graphics. You really have your own style. I'm looking forward to the game. Don't give up! Wish you all the best!

Al_Ninio

Quote from: Mr Bungle on Mon 08/11/2004 04:56:19
"Retrovertigo" is the name of one of the eclectic (death metal/jazz/funk/tango, etc) band Mr Bungle's...

You forgot "ska".

Mr Bungle

Quote from: Highwaygal on Sun 28/11/2004 20:58:19
You forgot "ska".

Aye, that I did. Suppose I wrote "...and the kitchen sink", too. Would that not be suitable to fit under the "etc" part, too?

At any rate, Retrovertigo's their easy-strummin' song, so I win on the basis of a technicality (I win! For once.) :=
<pslocum> I appreciate your commitment to excellence both in orange juice and crazy f***ing monkeys. And combinations thereof.

<Mr-Bungle> Thank you. I appreciate this comment.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk