Knightsbridge Chronicles - Update!

Started by [Cameron], Fri 10/12/2004 05:07:36

Previous topic - Next topic

[Cameron]

Hey Hey Kids,
Finally I have enough art to start an in production thread.

New screenshot^
Richard was a first class detective at Knightsbridge PD until two years ago when his wife left him for his best friend and collegue Detective Harrison “Harry” Robinson, the two later left Knightsbridge while Richard stayed. After this his work became sloppy and he became an alcoholic, this lead to an incident were a rookie was killed in an avoidable shootout. Since then he decided to get his life back on track, quit drinking and started a P.I. office.

Story: 100%
Art: 31%
Music: You'd have to ask m0ds ;D

--EDIT--
Good news folks. I havent given up on this.
Story is one hundered percent finished.
Art is say... 98%
Coding is at 5% :) Good that its started.
As for music, you'd still have to ask m0ds. :)

This, if all goes well, should be released by the end of next month! I've just watched what of KC has been put together, even though I knew what was coming, I was so drawn into it. :) I hope it has the same effect on you when you get your hands on it.

-Cameron

Candle

Looks good ..

Darth Mandarb

Technically I supposed you have enough to start this thread, but what about the development of the game?  How far are you with the scripting and puzzles?  Have you put anything together in AGS yet?  Just curious.

I think the atmosphere looks pretty good ... and the pimp looks familiar, was he posted in the CL before?

The story, while a bit on the cliche side, sounds in depth enough to be interesting and involving.

I like the idea of another RON type series.

[Cameron]

Thanks Candle. Well Darth, I have yet to start putting it together in AGS but I made this thread to show people that it is still going ahead. The pimp may have been in CL before, i'm not doing art so i wouldn't know. I'm just the ideas man. Sergio Cornaga or SURGE is doing the art. As for puzzles, this game is not as such a game. I decided to make it an introduction movie kind of thing, so as to familiarise people with the setting and characters.

Alec

sergiocornaga

I've never posted that pimp anywhere before. In fact, until now it had been completely unreleased to the public. It isn't based of any existing art either, so it beats me where it could have been seen before.  :P

Chicky

Pimps at sea!

Looks good Alec.

jason

hehe, i love the avatar's clothing. it's so random :)

hope to see more progress on this game.

AliceandNorman

I've been waiting for this game and....I guess I'll have to wait some more. But it's good to finally see something of it.  Looking good, especially that first screen. How long, do you estimate, till it's released?

[Cameron]

Not sure yet. Hopefully soon, but there is many factors that can change it's relese date. All i can say is it's done when it's done.

[Cameron]

The artist was buggin me to ass this new screenshot, I must say I quite like it. I know i posted above but it's been a few days so i don't think it counts as a double post.

Alec

sergiocornaga

Developer

sergiocornaga

Since I have done quite a bit more art for the game (which won't be posted until release), the artwork is now at about 31%. Just incase you're interested.

Nine Toes

Watch, I just killed this topic...

[Cameron]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk