Michelin in bikini

Started by Venus, Sun 12/12/2004 11:19:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Venus

I was assigned to put this guy:

in a very tight bikini. I tried to, but I'm not at all satisfied with my attempt. Just doesn't look tight enough. Any ideas how to improve it? Paint-overs are welcome  :P

Here is my version:

Thanks in advance  :=

Babar

maybe make the breasts bigger? A guy that size would have large breasts. Unless it should follow his body, in which case make the bikini top smaller
EDIT: Doubling on what auhsor said, why not make the bikini black and white as well as thicker outlined.
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

auhsor

I would keep the same thick black outline for the drawing of the bikini.

Venus

Thanks for the advices. I tried to follow them, but I havn't succeded really. I gave him some bigger breast, I used black outline and made the top a little smaller. Still it doesn't look tight enough. I tried to use some shadow to exaggerate the size, but it all looked ridiculous and so I deleted it again.
Maybe the bikini, as being so tight and stuff, should cut into his skin a little. I've tried this, but I just can't make it look right.
Anyway, here is my latest attempt:

What do you think? Is this any better? What can I do to improve it?

I'm glad for any advice.
Thanks

poc301

Coming from my girlfriend, who is an expert in all things girlie:

Tou need to make the breasts spill out more over the top of the bikini, and make the tight clothing dig into the skin more.

-Bill

Cluey

As he is made out of tyres, does he really need to worry about supporting undergarments?
Aramore
My webcomic.

viktor

in your place I would also loose the shading on the bikiny. Since the original has no shading it looks a bit strange that only the bikiny has it...
signature" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>resurrection pictures for facebook</a>

Darth Mandarb

I did this quickly :

The bra strap on the left shoulder looks like it goes out to the shoulder where the right strap hugs the neckline.Ã,  Both are possible styles of bikinis, but you wouldn't (I don't think) see them mixed.Ã,  I corrected the left shoulder and moved the strap in to the neck area.

The part that wraps around to the back ... you had it going down around the arm fat and it looked awkward to me.Ã,  I made the arm fat going over the strap instead.

Hope it helps!

Venus

Quote from: Cluey on Sun 12/12/2004 18:21:46
As he is made out of tyres, does he really need to worry about supporting undergarments?

Guess not and believe me, if it was up to me to decide, he surely wouldn't have to.
I'm in my last year of school and when we (people in my class + me) pass our final exams, we'll have an enormous party with self-made t-shirts and stuff like that. The people in my class came up with the idea of having this Michelin-guy in a bikini as a logo for the t-shirts and as they knew that I had started using AGS and therefore doing a lot of graphics and stuff on my computer, I found myself in the position of the idiot to make the logo. I don't like the idea very much, but since we have this wonderful system called democracy, there was nothing I could do and so I'm sitting here, wasting my time with this guy...  :-\

Anyway, thanks to everybody for all the advices and tipps. I tried to combine them all and came up with this, hopefully better version of the bikini guy:

Click me!

It's even bigger than the ones before, so I decided to link to it instead of showing it directly. What do you think? Better? Maybe even finished?!?

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I noticed that your post made no mention of turning the michelin man into a woman, and so:

I think his bikini drawers look tight enough ;>

Vespr

About the finished product... I'm not entirely sure he should have such big breasts. He's still a he - he's just wearing a bikini. Do really fat men have such shapely breasts? Unless he's meant to be a she now.

I actually really liked your first attempt. The way the bikini top stretches up across his chest and doesn't fit perfectly shows that he's still a man. Though it might look a little better with the thick lines too. :)

ProgZmax's one looks great - especially the way his love handles are drawn.

DragonRose

I quite like your most recent version. I just have one question.

WHYYYYYYY???? Why would anyone want the Michelin Man in a tight bikini? Gah!
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

Venus

Quote from: DragonRose on Mon 13/12/2004 16:51:06
WHYYYYYYY???? Why would anyone want the Michelin Man in a tight bikini? Gah!

Good question! It's quite difficult to explain, because
1. my class mates are just sick and I really don't know myself what they where thinking  :P
2. we have a German phrase (simply because we are Germans) as our slogan which is really hard to translate. The original is: "ABIkini - knapp aber passt schon" It's tradition in Germany that we have some sort of slogan with the word ABI in it which is simply the name of the school leaving certificaten we get after we pass our final exams. The brainiacs in my school however thought that ABIkini would be quite cool  :-\. Anyway, translated our slogan means wo different things:
1. relating to the bikini, it means that it's is quite tight but still fits.
2. relating to our final exams, it means that we were very close to not passing them, but still managed to do so.

Anyway, I'll let my class mates decide which version they like best. Maybe I'm lucky and they won't like any of them and therefore start thinking about the logo once again.

So, thanks to all of you for helping me with my task.

Venus

PS: I love your version, ProgZmax  ;D

AndersM

Looks nice, but why? Why harassing good old Bibendum like this?

Venus

Look at the post above and you'll know why. Don't aks me how they came up with that idea. Guess there just nuts...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk