Bg Blitz l 27.12.04 - 10.1.05 l EUROPA

Started by Iwan, Mon 27/12/2004 17:47:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Iwan

Sorry I've taken so long to start this Bg Blitz. I've been out of ideas and it was christmas. I sent neutron (as the last one was really a draw) a PM to see if he had any ideas but I've had no reply...Oh well.

Well I've been watching a series called 'The Planets' and one of the episodes was about Europa, one of the moons of Jupiter. It's believed that the surface is a sea wich has frozen over and that maybe deep beneath, nearer to the core, the sea might be liquid and there might be life.

EUROPA

So this weeks Background Blitz is to draw a background with something to do with Europa. Maybe of what creatures might be down there? Or a ship melting it's way through the surface.

RESTRICTIONS

No color restriction and the resolution should be something sensable, 320*200/240, 640*400/480.

Here's some insperation! (Wich I found with google image search)

http://www.firstinspired.com/spaceprime/space/europabg.JPG

http://spaceinfo.jaxa.jp/note/tansa/g/tan9903_europaorbiter_01.jpg

Good luck all!

Neutron

sorry i missed your message, it looks like you came up with an excellent idea, though.  i like that pic too.

Al_Ninio

Privateer Puddin'

Iwan

QuoteEuropa, one of the moons of Jupiter
:)

Al_Ninio

Oh, how awesome.
I read the whole thing but that one paragraph.

A moon. Gotcha.

JimmyShelter

I'm not completely satisfied, but it's been a while since I last made a background:

Anym

My god, it's full of stars!

C&C appreciated!
I look just like Bobbin Threadbare.

Necro

Redwall

aka Nur-ab-sal

"Fixed is not unbroken."

Gamma away

JimmyShelter

I vote for Anym. It's the only one that's really a background, my own one included. :)

jrl2222

Yeah I have to agree with JimmyShelter on this one. I vote for Anym.

Anym

I look just like Bobbin Threadbare.

Neutron

i also vote jrl2222.  they are all quite good though.

Neil Dnuma

I like them all, but vote for Jimmy Shelter. That one seems ready for some annoying puzzling, like "Put the diamonds on the non-eec countries"... :)

Paper Carnival

Gamma man

jrl2222 wins! Congrats and start another one soon!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk