The return of Night of the Hermit

Started by Roy Lazarovich, Sat 05/10/2002 15:11:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Flippy_D

Eggie

GAH! Huge file!

and corrupt!

Roy Lazarovich

Quote from: agsking on Fri 11/10/2002 22:21:24You could also link to the ags games page from your sig. BTW.

I've tried that but it seem to be replacing all the & characters with &am or something, and naturally it doesn't go well with the ags games page

Esseb

edit: never mind.

Snake

I downloaded NOTH when it was first available too. Seemed like it was going to be a kick arse game, but the unbearible slow fading pissed me off ;) When waiting for the first room in the mansion to fade in, I blasphemed, "FUCK THIS SHIT!!1!!1111!!!!" ...CTRL-ALT-DEL!1!!11!!!!

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Roy Lazarovich

I wanted to divide the game into several resource files but that didn't work well with the VOX file, so reluctently I had to leave it as one large file and thats where the slow downs come from

Flippy_D

Yay, I just got powerarchiver800. Much better, so now I shall download it.

Snake

Roy, I think it was because it was a dos version. I have the same prob with every ags game in dos that fades. If you had a windows ver., it would work :)

*hint-hint*

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Flippy_D

Good grief, even with powerarchiver800 the damn thing doesn't appear as an .ace file!! just shoot me now why don't you. I have a file called 37 btw

auhsor

Winzip shouldnt cause any problems. Its never stuffed up my computer before. I use winzip for archiving, and getright for downloading, and everything works great.

Good game btw

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk