Mikes Mission - 10% done, demo will be availible soon.

Started by o0proton0o, Tue 11/01/2005 09:02:49

Previous topic - Next topic

o0proton0o

Picture yourself as Iron Mike himself. Woulden't that be great? Well....

NOW IT'S POSSIBLE..... Almost.

My game in production give you that liberty as you ar Mike Tyson on a quest to find something to eat. Mike will run into old friends including Evandor Holyfield, Lennox Lewis, and Buster Douglass. He will have many mishaps but in the end, only you have the power to help Mike prevail.

Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, The game is called "Mikes Mission' and screenshots are here... www.angelfire.com/pa5/marzproductions

Oneway

Do we get to bite someone's ear off?  ;D

sorry, i couldn't resist.. Good luck on the game!

hmmm... ear.. tasty!
Almost intentionally left blank.

Darth Mandarb

Please post the screenshots inside the thread, rather than an external link.

Is the actual game character going to be that large head with no body?Ã,  Or are you just not far enough in production to have a character sprite yet?

A game about Mike Tyson where he doesn't box ... I don't know.

Seems kind of off to me.Ã,  Might make more sense if he's on a quest to find his old title belt or something like that.Ã,  I just don't see Iron Mike having a hard time finding something to eat.

Are all old washed up boxers on similar quests?Ã,  Or will Mike just be traveling really far looking for food (thus he runs in to all those other boxers).

Also, if the Mission belongs to Mike, it should be Mike's Mission, just FYI.

Erwin_Br

The link seems to be dead. Or is it just me?  :-[

--Erwin

Khris

I added index.html to the URL and got an Angelfire page that said:

The page you are attempting to access has been removed because it violated Angelfire's Terms of Service.

hmmm....

Darth Mandarb

Okay ...

** darth inserts the key into the lock **

If there's no update to this thread (including screenshots) soon I shall turn that key ...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk