Started by tingtech, Mon 27/12/2004 21:37:50

Previous topic - Next topic

tingtech

Here you go, why don't you play this!?
===========================
NEUROLISION: FERRA v.0.1
===========================

Do you like the future?!Ã,  I do!Ã,  Do you
like hentai?Ã,  You do!?Ã,  Getouttahere...!

Mosy on over to:
http://www.angelfire.com/ult/snakehammer/neuro.html

It's not "quite" finished (hahaha!) and people
died making it (a three day excursion), but it
is something to do!

"I never said it was going to be fun."
--Disclaimer

Remeber, you have to use the mouse wheel to change
between suits!

HillBilly

God damn angelfire. Get a new host, dammit to hell!

Anyway, I'll check it out. :D

Barbarian

Is it a "demo" or a completed game? The file name reads as "neurolision-ferra_demo_win.zip".

Got any screen shots?

I'll try to check it out anyways.

Edit: Ok, I checked it out. Took all of about two minutes worth of running around not being able to do or interact with anything.
Spoiler
What's up with just "flying" around having the robot-guard chasing you? ANd after getting caught a couple of times, why did the main character's clothes suddenly dissapear? Though I'm not really complaining about that  :P Just seemed without reason. The "demo" ended suddenly after her clothes mysteriously dissapered for no reason,  then door opened and I fly through it.
[close]
. The music got annoying after about the first 30 seconds.  Overall, nice graphics, and it looked somewhat interesting, and the main character was, uhhh, cute.  ;) But there was nothing I was able to really do or interact with, and even for a "demo" it's extremely short and leaves me wondering "What the heck was that all about?".
   If you ever get the fully completed game done, let us know, it might be a lot more interesting then. 
   Best regards.
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Mongol General: "That is good."

Blade of Rage: www.BladeOfRage.com

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

I'm no mod and am not pretending to be one, but demos should go in "Games in Production", not "Completed Games".
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Joacim Andersson

Nice character art but really bad game. Can one even call this a game? There is nothing to do. Please work on it a bit more and post again when you have something more then some character art to show. You could just as well just posted a screenshot instead of this.

Darth Mandarb

Does anybody read the rules anymore ...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk