Skylos Makali's first adventure in production...

Started by Risk, Tue 28/12/2004 10:53:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Risk

Isotopic Arts proudly presents to you, the first adventure of a man whose life closely resembles that of Indiana Jones and James Bond â€" Skylos Makali in Utopia Prime.

Skylos Makali works for a top secret organization by the name of ISLAM (Investigators of Suspicious Lab Activities which may threaten Mankind.) In Makali's first adventure, ISLAM's radio contact has been lost with a team of scientific researchers experimenting with an artifical society known as "Utopia Prime". The experiment is located on anÃ, unidentified island somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean. The Chief Administrator of ISLAM has assigned Makali to investigate all activities on the island in order to discover the reason behind their losing radio-contact and possibly, to uncover a magnificent secret hidden within the boundaries of the Utopia Prime experiment.

Here are some 320x200 (2X) screenshots that may hopefully interest you:

Screenshot 1 - ISOTOPIC ARTS

Screenshot 2 - TITLE SCREEN

Screenshot 3 - THE ENTRANCE

Screenshot 4 - INVENTORY SYSTEM

Everything is great so far but I need some help! Isotopic Arts has nobody! One person volunteered but has not responded in over 6 months. Now I need YOUR help to make this happen! Yes YOU! If you choose to help, you will have volunteered in one of the greatest adventure games made in AGS. It will feature dozens of rooms, puzzles, music, sound, animation, effects, YOU NAME IT! But if I don't have your help this may never happen! No matter what though, I can promise you this muchâ€" a demo will be released before the end of summer… at the very least. I've been working on this for over TWO years now, and if I get a team together this could be finished by the end of 2005!

What am I looking for? Somebody to:

1)   Make a webpage.

2)   Make the music.

3)   Help design all the cool puzzles.

4)   Contribute in any way possible.

AND JUST REMEMBER:

((Your Effort + My Effort)/ Total Amount of Effort Necessary for Completion)*100=Completion Percentage

THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE HELL OF AN EFFORT AND I DON'T WANT THAT EFFORT TO COME 100% FROM ME BECAUSE THIS COULD BE HELLA FUN TO MAKE AS A TEAM! ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! THANKS-A-BILLION!

big brother

I really like your screenshots and the fonts you're using. The title, Utopia Prime reminds me of that old show, Transformers. Or was that Optimus Prime?
Mom's Robot Oil. Made with 10% more love than the next leading brand.
("Mom" and "love" are registered trademarks of Mom-Corp.)

Vel

Hey dude, I remember you looking for a musician in the AGS ezine, good luck in finding one. And the game sounds and looks quite cool, the art style reminds me of Shadow of the Comet to some extent.

Erwin_Br

Looking good!

Contact me if you want a free host for your future website, with unlimited space and bandwidth, over at Adventure Developers.

--Erwin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk