Delta Jones [Information and Screenshots]

Started by SamandMax, Sat 06/11/2004 23:09:55

Previous topic - Next topic

SamandMax

If Dirty Harry had an IQ of 36 and a dangerously lethal level of pent-up rage, you'd get Delta Jones, Brookside City's #1 Renegade Cop. Delta's a guy who believes that being a cop means you shoot first, ask questions later, and then shoot the person you asked the questions too. Sure, he may kill more innocent people than most cops do, but he gets the job done, and that's all that counts, right?

Well, trouble's brewing for Detective Jones. His new Chief doesn't like his violent ways and is starting to watch him closely. To make matters worse, Delta accidently stumbles upon a fiendish conspiracy to ban guns from Brookside! Delta knows he can't let that happen (Due to his passionate love of firepower) so he's going to take down all the bad guys the only way he knows how: excessive violence and unnessecary death.

Crime. Sometimes you have to shoot in the face with a really big gun.

Note: I had to convert these screens into GIF's with a trial product, so they got that marking on them.

Just because he fired a rocket into an orphanage doesn't make him a bad cop, does it?

Here we see Delta politely ask this citizen for a piece of evidence

See, Delta's even against drugs. What a good guy!

What a powerful introduction to such a powerful character

Krazy

Um you know you can just save screenshots using paint then you wouldn't have to have that saved by trial version in the way there  ;). Anyways good luck with your game!
My Stuffs:
Tumblr

SamandMax

You can only save the screenshots as BMP in Paint, and you can't post BMP's on here so I converted them.

Chicky

The humor sounds great. And in Paint, save as .png ;)

Kinoko

I -love- this character. I question whether I could ever get sick of the "big gun" / "shoot em in the face" humour.

Moox

Sounds great, when do you expect to see it ready?

SamandMax

Quote from: LostTraveler on Sun 07/11/2004 14:23:34
Sounds great, when do you expect to see it ready?

I'm actually pretty far along in making it already. I'm hoping to have it out sometime in December.

SamandMax

Ok, quick update on the game. I'm still working on it, and it's turning out pretty well. Graphics and animations are taking up a lot more time than I expected, mainly due to the fact that I'm terrible at it. But I'm not trying for graphical brilliance here, I'm just trying to make a really funny game. I got some of my friends to play what I got so far, and they seemed to laugh quite a bit, so hopefully it'll be at least mildly entertaining when you get to play it.

Here's one more screenshot from a part of the game where you have to take an anger management class test:

monkey0506

A) Shoot him.

Question 2:

One of your friends that you let test what you have finished of your game thus far didn't laugh as much as the others. Do you:

A) Shoot him.
B) Shoot everyone else.
C) Shoot all of them.

Mr Flibble

Don't mind him, he's lke that with everybody.

This looks good, has a certain Bevis & Butthead quality. Make sure to put in a joke about there not being enough guns in our schools (Futurama).

Or you could make im like Red Hand Luke (Give my head Peace, a NI show) a deeply violent and abrasve man,  who hates to see other people being mean.

Perhaps he can have a pet cat.
Ah! There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk