Horror Hospital: Incomplete Demo Thingy Released.

Started by Mozesh, Sat 08/01/2005 14:11:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Pizzaman

What happened?  How long have you been working at HH?  Its never a good idea to abandon current project because you have new ideas for another... you should always finish them all the way through.  Otherwise, you might have small unfinished projects scattering around.

Just experiences I've had.

-Pizzaman

Nine Toes

Bummer.  I was really looking forward to this. :(
Watch, I just killed this topic...

JayWolf1985

Please, don't end the project.  I can help with the story design if you like, I love it.  This game looks like it has some much potential.  Please don't let it go to waste.  Let me help you. 

Contact me on MSN Messenger, I'm jaywolf1985@hotmail.com
Ich bin Ein mit dem Wolf...

Reptile

Man this looks awesome! Love the 3D aspect of this game, looks better than than most early 3D games which is very good.  ;)
(Signature removed due to violation of image size rules).

NightQuest

you should realy keep going...

i thought this looked promising.........guess i was wrong.............. :'(

Mozesh

Hey peepz, I haven't been doing anything lately, just thinking about what I want to be working on.
There still is a possiblity that I will be contineu working on hh, since I worked on it a long time and dont want to trow that away.
I will be thinking about it some more, when I come to a conclusion it will be put in this here reply, and I will change the topic stuff.

EDIT:

Heey people Horror Hospital is back in production, there will be a change in story line but it wouldnt change the game to much.
I will change the main topic thingy that includes the story, new screenshots will be posted as well.

Grtz
-Ralph S AKA RedruM89

Darth Mandarb

Redrum89 - if you decide to continue, PM me and I'll unlock it.

Mozesh

Here are the new screenshots:

Here are all three of them, to the left James Savage, in the middle Phil Nathan and to the right Rafael Hakson.

Here are close-ups of all three of them.
These are all final version of them, so it seems for the time being.
I changed the pics because they took to much room.
New screenshots will be posted sooner or later.
New ingame screenshots will be posted soon as well.

Edit: The screenshots in the first post are updated.

-Ralph S. AKA RedruM89

JayWolf1985

Edit by Darth - no need to quote the pictures ;)

Lookin' good!  :=
Ich bin Ein mit dem Wolf...

Gord10

Games are art!
My horror game, Self

Mozesh

Hey everyone. I'm in search of some voice actors. The game is in its early stages but I'm sure I will make a voice pack. So I'm in search of voice actors, all male so far, living in europe since I live there or the time difference may become a problem. Please PM me or place a reply.
I need:
1 voice actor for the main character, Phil Nathan.
1 voice actor for an NPC Rafael Hakson. (Big role)
1 voice actor for an NPC James Savage. (Big role as well)
1 voice actor for Priest ... (no name yet, new character).
1 voice actor for Mr. Turner (Phil's boss, this voice actor maybe doing voices for other small roles)
1 voice actor for a Security Guard (small roll, same as mr. Turner)
If I need any other I will put it in this post.

Grtz Ralph S. AKA RedruM89

Ubel

Could you give a small description of what kind of voice each character needs. Also you could give an example text for every char to be read for a voice sample.

Anyway I would really like to act in this game. :)

Cluey

I could do some, I have some pretty good voice recordings programs, and can do pretty good accents.
Aramore
My webcomic.

hedgefield

If you need someone with a low voice, I'd be willing to give it a try. I can do accents too.

Ishmael

I might just be in for a voice... If I knew what kind of voice each character should have, if yuo have any wishes for those, would help, sortof...
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

lo_res_man

VOICE ACTING?! SweeeeT! ;Djust let me gewt my self together and i will send ya some samples.
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

Sztyopek

Are the images & descriptions of these characters available somewhere?
That would be good for knowing what kinds of voice are needed.

Mozesh

Quote from: Sztyopek on Thu 17/03/2005 06:37:30
Are the images & descriptions of these characters available somewhere?
That would be good for knowing what kinds of voice are needed.

Good thinkin :P . There are some screenshots here but i'll give some new one too ^-^

Okay so here's some info about the characters:

Phil Nathan, a normal guy, hasn't got a real accent. He is a bit depressed though. He is 27 years old, got a boring desk job in the city.
Has problems with his girlfriend (see depressed :P ),

Rafael Hakson, an engineer, sounds abit like a grunt from half life 1. He's a brave man, is 25 years old. He has got a girlfriend.

James Savage, a doctor, hasn't got a real accent either, he's the cowardly guy of the lot, He is 31 years old. He's got a wife, and a daughter on the way.

The Priest Unknown to you that is ;) , a priest .... :P , has got a bit russian accent, hes a bit like the priest of ravenholme in half life 2, hes about 40\50 years old, a bit of a aggresive guy. Likes to kick some HH creatures ass :P .

Mr. Turner, Phil's boss (small role), he's got some temper problems sometimes, he fortunatly likes Phil. He is about 50/55 years old. Has a wife and a son.

Security Guard Jeffrey (small role, for now), he's a normal afro/american guy, hes about 25 years old. Has a wife and a daughter.
He's normally a funny guy, but is deadly serious when it all happens.

Doctor Baynes (small role), he's a doctor, he's about 50/55 years old. Has a wife a daughter and two sons. He's an nice man, has a bit of a german accent, he migrated to the usa in 1979.

If any new character come (big change there will) I will post bio, and screenshots unless it needs to be a secret ;) .

Grtz Ralph S. AKA RedruM89

Nine Toes

Back in production?  Good man.  Bartender, get Ralphie here one on me! ;)

Maybe I'll try out for some voice acting.

God, I just can't get over how great this game is looking.  Cheers to you.
Watch, I just killed this topic...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk