The Avatar Archive

Started by .., Sat 08/01/2005 19:52:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Timosity

2002 - This is the one I started with

2003 - then briefly I changed to this

then

Then I discovered a PHP script thanks to juncmodule that allows you to have a random avatar everytime the page loads, so this gave me an oportunity to have as many as I liked. here are some of them.

A Meet the Feebles theme

A Where the Wild Things are theme

other random images

I've used this for the last 18 months

so I think it's time for a new one.

TerranRich

These are the only ones left on my hard drive after the crash in the middle of 2004...

I had many, many more but they are now gone. :(

HillBilly

I love the G.I. Joe spoof one.

TerranRich

Hey kid! I'm a computer! Stop all the downloadin'! Help computer...

I LOVE the GI Joe PSA spoofs. Especially the "Give him the stick!" one.

jetxl

(don't know where I placed the original one)

HillBilly

Quote from: TerranRich on Mon 10/01/2005 01:32:34
Hey kid! I'm a computer! Stop all the downloadin'! Help computer...

I LOVE the GI Joe PSA spoofs. Especially the "Give him the stick!" one.

DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK!!

Do you know my dad?

AGA

Originally on EZboard I had a close-up of Leisure Suit Larry's face.

After that, up until a few months ago I had:

Now I have (as you can see):

Personally I associate people with their avatars, so people who frequently (constantly in some of your cases) change their avatars confuse me.

Squinky

Quote from: AGA on Mon 10/01/2005 21:46:39

Personally I associate people with their avatars, so people who frequently (constantly in some of your cases) change their avatars confuse me.

Yeah, me too, Theres actaully a few people that I've just now realized who they were because they showed their old avatars....I lose track, but, whats even worse is when people change their names all the damned time....

AGA

Yeah. I asked CJ to disable that, but he didn't. I suspect it's because he's a robosexual.

Pumaman

1999 - 2002

2002 - 2003

2003 - present

QuoteYeah. I asked CJ to disable that, but he didn't. I suspect it's because he's a robosexual.

Yeah, well I slept with your robo-mum.

Dan2552

i never thought of backing up my avatar. so all i have at the moment is this one:

:-\ it would be in my avatar place, but it looks ugly all squashed up

Iwan

I'm quite fond of my avatar at the moment. I like my avatars to be of me, taken by or drawn by me...yep. Here are some I've used in the past...

cha ching!

Nine Toes

In order, since I joined (I don't think I forgot any...):

I think I'm going to leave Darrell up there for a while.
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Domino

I don't have my early avatars on my computer, but these are some of the recent ones i've been using.

shawn

Mr_Frisby

There's kind of a theme somewhere -

apart, of course, for the green goblin thingy - not sure what the hell that thingy is.
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

HillBilly

Quote from: AGA on Mon 10/01/2005 21:46:39

You've always been an evil nazi mutant to me.  :)

Squinky

Quote from: AGA on Mon 10/01/2005 22:06:56
Yeah. I asked CJ to disable that, but he didn't. I suspect it's because he's a robosexual.

Suspect no more, I just caught him trying to seduce my washing machine, the dirty bastard!

Sam.

i first had my garfield, then my garfield santa and now i have garfield 3d!!!!

Bye bye thankyou I love you.

[Cameron]

These are the only ones i could find, first there is revolutionary me,  and the new anime me.

I also used to have a normal photo of me, and one that had my name. I'm so narcissistic.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk