Mikes Room

Started by Candle, Fri 28/01/2005 04:21:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Candle

Spoiler
you have to turn the water off in the bathroom to get to the cat
[close]

Potch

Well, I've tried, and I can't get the cat.

Spoiler
after I turn the water off in the bathroom, I can' get into the basement.  He just won't go in there anymore.
[close]
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

Candle

He won't go in ?
Spoiler
or ie there still water in the basement ?
[close]
Maybe a bug is it is what I ask in the hide  I will give you a new exe to over write the one you have .
Try this exe see if it fixs that.
http://12.22.230.41/MicroTech/Host/Games/Mikes_late.zip

Potch

Thanks... that worked. 
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

Candle

Ok I'll update the zips ..
Thanks for  letting me know Potch .

karelimur

Candle,
Is there anything to do after getting the cat, and helping the person in the attic?
When I try to drink the soda the man gives me as a reward, and error message comes up.
Thanks,
Karen

Candle

I'll see about that error .
Spoiler
Did you talk to the bum yet ?
[close]

Candle

Please download this zip and over write your exe in the folder to fix the crash with coke bug .
http://www.downloadcounter.com/cgi-bin/download.pl?username=Candle&account=226

Sztyopek

In Mike's Room 2 I can get the cat and get rewarded by interacting again with the place of the cat. So I will have more Score and more Coke.

Candle

I just tried it and I can't see the cat after the first time ?

Sztyopek

> I just tried it and I can't see the cat after the first time ?

There is no cat, but the place where she was remains a hotspot, the hand cursor gets the red frame, and the click produces the event of getting a 'cat' inventory item from that place.

Candle

Thanks Sztyopek, all fixed now .

sunshinegold

Quote from: Candle on Mon 31/01/2005 17:18:08
Ok here ya go .
Spoiler

key at end of bed
Use wire cutters on wire spool
use hammer on PDA
use wire on pda
take key and use on cabinet doors
use hand on bottom right corner of far right poster
use key on bottom left door on canbinet
take gun and shoot window .
use rope on window
use can of coke on self
use use binoculars on window
look at tote bag grab mirror
use mirror on window
done
[close]

Well I have
Spoiler
wire cutters, coke, nails, mirror, rope, hammer, gun, key at end of bed (I used it on cabinet and got binoculars) bag, mirror and a total of 144 pts
Spoiler

but I still cannot open the door.

[I tried using rope on window but nothing happens. Also nothing works with the posters. I tried to use gun on window but nothing happens neither.

Where did you get wire spool ???Ã,  What's with the man in the window ???
Spoiler

Thanks
[close]
[close]
[close]

sunshinegold

Quote from: Candle on Tue 15/02/2005 02:29:45
Please download this zip and over write your exe in the folder to fix the crash with coke bug .
http://12.22.230.41/MicroTech/Host/Games/Mikes_late_fix.zip

Hi Candle :)

I have downloaded the fix.zip and it's the same.Ã,  The cat is always there, you give it to the guy, the points go up, the cat remains in the inventory and you give it back and get more points.Ã,  By the way, what is the total points to really finish this game ???

Also, I have:
Spoiler
small plant, scissors, pink flamingo, wire cutters, wallet, (cat and coke). When you go into 'town', there is only one door/house you can open (far right) I go up the stairs (where I got the wire cutters) the hand goes red on the door (25 I think) but you cannot open it.Ã,  I tried everything in my inventory but nothing works. :-X
Spoiler

Need more hints.  Great game.
[close]
[close]

Candle

Spoiler
try the plant on the scissors to make fake pot then try to open that door :).
wash bums shirt ,
[close]

sunshinegold

Quote from: Candle on Mon 21/02/2005 00:59:57
Spoiler
wash bums shirt ,
[close]
Thanks for answering.Ã,  What is the total points to complete the game correctly.Ã,  Great game by the way. Bravo.

Spoiler
I did was the shirt and got the flamingo but don't know what to do with it :-[
Spoiler

So far I got into bathroom, basement, attics and laundry room and I have (without cheating with the cat) 90 points.
[close]
[close]

sunshinegold

Quote from: Candle on Mon 21/02/2005 00:59:57
Spoiler
wash bums shirt ,
[close]
Candle, does the game finish with only 90 points ???

I used the scissors as you said and the game ended 2 minutes later.  Wasn't there more things to do or more rooms to visit.
I managed to get into attics, basement, bathroom, laundry room.
I feel like I missed 1/2 of the game.  I'm sure there are more rooms to work with.

Really looking forward to your reply.

Candle

I'm working on part three right now and some other stuff . I think you got it all that was to be gotten :)
The next one will be longer , so will take longer to do but I'll let you know .

sunshinegold

Quote from: Candle on Mon 21/02/2005 03:01:10
I'm working on part three right now and some other stuff . I think you got it all that was to be gotten :)
The next one will be longer , so will take longer to do but I'll let you know .

Thanks Candle for taking the time to answer my post.  But wasn't there the kitchen at least to visit.

desimaui

Quote from: Joyce on Sat 29/01/2005 15:17:15
Same here, I didn't get to use any of the other stuff I picked up because I used the mirror on the window and the game was over. Is this really the end of the game?

Joyce, On Mikes room 2, I cannot find the key. I guess you are supposed to click on the poster but have tried numerous times and nothing happens. He just says WTF, I can't use that.
All You Need is Love!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk