All EDGAMES Up

Started by , Fri 19/07/2002 00:18:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed(20) Day

Hi all! I've updated my web page:
http://www.geocities.com/thespian20uk/CHRONOLOGY.html
You can now see a large part of the games i've tried to make, and download those that are complete.
-----------
Completed AGS things to download, include:
Fight Demo
Bacmeth
Dark Sects Part 1
Philip Illinilings and the murder at Fish Hotel
The Tresure of Monkey Peninsula
Vengence of The Chicken
-----------
Wow. Looking at that list makes me feel like I've done something. i always feel like i'm one of the ones who makes no games (tho they are quite short).
-----------

There's even info on my latest project

----------------------
SPECIAL TREAT! - Something new to the AGS public
----------------------
As a special treat, you can play as far as i got with my fantastic game: Quirk Pantaloon.
It's about half way through the page, and has a few cut-scenes, and about 4 rooms in total.
-------
So Have fun, with any of it you haven't seen before...
-------
PS I've got about five copies of each game, so the one you download may not be the latest version, but it's the best yer likely to get.

PPS i checked when i started and it seems like i've been using ags for 2 years now 8)

volmel

hmmm, I got a page not found from the link

Ionias

Same here. Hurry up and update that broken link Ed20 I can't wait to play Pantaloon! :)

AGA

Ed20

Thanks AGA, that's the right one. I can't seem to login/register with this forum, so i can't edit my post.
-------
but i was getting mixed up with updating my site at the time
-------
:D

Ed20

The first link should now work too

Ed(20) Day

Monsieur OUXX

page still down, you lamer  :-\

ildu

Pet Terry

Actually, that doesn't work either. I'd like to play the demo of Quirk Pantaloon again, though!

EDIT: Yes, Gilbot is right. It works now.
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Gilbert

Works for me, maybe it's just those common temporial "Geocities sites exceeding transfer limit" thing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk