help!!!

Started by viktor, Wed 09/02/2005 12:27:06

Previous topic - Next topic

viktor

Ok this is realy aquard.
The server that my website ( www.slomskov-zavod.si/~kingofrock ) was stored on broke and deleted all my games. I managed to save most of it but all the games have gone missing. If anyone has any of the following games please contact me:
- king of rock (kor.zip)
- king of rock 2 demo (kor2.zip)
- Jail house breakdown (jhbd.zip)
- Maniac apartment (maniac.zip)

Viktor
signature" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>resurrection pictures for facebook</a>

[lgm unplugz0red]

You don't keep your own games on your own Hard Drive?

viktor

Quote from: [lgm unplugz0red] on Wed 09/02/2005 17:29:23
You don't keep your own games on your own Hard Drive?
I did but I needed to make a mayor cleen up on my PC. I also deleted the games (since they were scatered all ower my PC and finding each one would take a while)  thinking they were safe on the server.  I wanted to download them again so that I could make a copy and they were all gone. I contacted the owner of the server and he told me that the server crashed and deleted everithing. Man I'm pissed  >:(
signature" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>resurrection pictures for facebook</a>

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

I probably have them... I don't know about KoR, but I DO have the other 2. Is KoR a medium-sized game? I might have it burned to a CD, along with enough other medium-sized games to fill the CD... I definitely have no demos, though.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Kinoko

Well, I think this is a lesson in not storing things soley online. You should just keep a folder on your harddrive for all your games (what about the pre-compiled versions? Don't you still have them?) and put a backup on cd if you need to.

AGA

viktor

Quote from: Rui "Erik" Pires on Thu 10/02/2005 00:24:08
I probably have them... I don't know about KoR, but I DO have the other 2. Is KoR a medium-sized game? I might have it burned to a CD, along with enough other medium-sized games to fill the CD... I definitely have no demos, though.
No KOR is a short game, Maniac apartment is a short game and JHBD is a MAGS game.

Quote from: AGA on Thu 10/02/2005 09:20:59
Maniac Apartment.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!  :D
signature" border="0

LGM

This is also a lesson to use better hosting:

If you qualify, try www.sitesled.com
You. Me. Denny's.

viktor

Quote from: [lgm] on Thu 10/02/2005 20:32:23
This is also a lesson to use better hosting:

If you qualify, try www.sitesled.com

heh. I don't think that will be necesery. Our school server is hosting my website. www.slomskov-zavod.si is the original website. But recently the server was acting up for some unknown reason. Maybee one of the teachers mesed something up  :P
signature" border="0

sergiocornaga

I've got jhbd.zip. PM me, and I'll email it to you.

Pumaman

Help!! Does anyone have a copy of the AGS source code?

I was keeping it safe in my hotmail account, but then I forgot to access it for 30 days and it got deleted.

Anyone??!?!?!?  :'(

HillBilly

There you have it for not sharing the AGS source code to the public so that people can make cool Mac/Palm/BeOS ports and change the copyright. I bet you feel pretty stupid now, huh, Chris?

RickJ

I was keeping it safe in my hotmail account, but then I forgot to access it for 30 days and it got deleted.

Anyone??!?!?!? 
:o  You should have saved this one for April 1

Scorpiorus

Quote from: Pumaman on Fri 11/02/2005 19:41:35
But fortunately we have numerous backups spread throughout the world! Wait! But what about the current super 2.7 betas I really hope... OMG!11!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk