The AGS Awards - Nominations start February 20th and end March 6th!

Started by Pesty, Sun 20/02/2005 17:20:32

Previous topic - Next topic

sergiocornaga

Developer

Gilbert

Why? You can't vote yet, it's just the nomination period.

KrisMacDee

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? You're a mile away and you've stolen his shoes! - Billy Connelly

jetxl

CRAP! I pressed Enter, when I wanted to press Backspace.

Quote from: bigmac on Mon 21/02/2005 10:48:15
Why is 7 Days a Skeptic under the 'F' List ???
Maybe because it's between #(number) and F?

Pesty Guesty

Quote from: Developer on Mon 21/02/2005 08:42:42
How do you vote?Ã,  >:(

Man, those pages are un-clear!

What's unclear about going here: http://www.sylpher.com/AGSAwards/reglist2004.html Finding the games that you want to vote for, then going here: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/awards.php?action=nominate (after you've logged into the forums) and filling in the nominations? You're only nominating the games, then the games that get nominated will be voted on in two weeks for the winners.

And yes, '7 Days a Skeptic' starts with a number, so it's under the "#- F" list.

SSH

I dunno if its possible but it would be nice if the page disabled the Enter=Submit key binding, becuase I justdid what JetXL did. Either that, or people who have submitted nominations can still submit more on categories they havent filled in....

Pumaman

Ok, I've added some javascript to the page which should in theory disable the enter key, so that you can't accidentally submit the form.

Developer

I think Leisure Suit Larry 2 Point and Click by redruM deserves a few awards, that game was very well done.

AGA

If you don't think redruM deserves a lot of recognition for his work on the remake, you're an idiot. Whether or not it was originally made by someone else, it's a great piece of work.

Developer (GUEST)

Quote from: AGA on Wed 23/02/2005 21:40:46
If you don't think redruM deserves a lot of recognition for his work on the remake, you're an idiot. Whether or not it was originally made by someone else, it's a great piece of work.

I totally agree.

Vel

I think he should only be allowed to enter the categories he did, like programming.

He-Man

Hello there.

Mafioso Over Kill (made by the most powerful man in the universe) should also be in the non-adventure game section!
But on the other side, it's not like it's going to win anything.

Cheers
Your pal
Niels

InCreator

There was THAT MUCH games released last year?  ???
Aw crap. Gotta start playing...

* German, Italian, etc games -- most of them are not played by majority of voters, so there's not a fair competition

Pesty

Thanks for telling me about the non-adventure games, I'll get them moved to the right list when I get a chance.

It's not really that big of a deal if something is in the wrong category, it just helps make things easier for people to find. I mean, if they want to vote for it, they'd better know what kind of game it is.

Increator: I listed every game I found released in 2004, no matter what language it is. That's as fair as I can make it. It's not my fault games haven't been played by a majority of people, I'm just here to organize things.
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Pumaman

Quote from: InCreator on Thu 24/02/2005 18:54:22
* German, Italian, etc games -- most of them are not played by majority of voters, so there's not a fair competition

Well then, that's a good incentive for people to release an English translation of their game, isn't it :P

Mr. Mozzarella

I'm still very new and have played only one 2004 game. So I can nominate only one game. Can I at least nominate that one game several times a category? ;)
Night of Fire - Thread

I control, I am in charge of
Everyones future, red button is mine

Phemar

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk