Star Wars Movies

Started by Matchew, Tue 22/02/2005 15:03:06

Previous topic - Next topic

milkanannan

Quote from: LimpingFish on Fri 01/07/2022 20:58:02

tldr: Old man yells at cloud.

Yeah next time just put this at the top. (laugh)

Alright fair enough. My own fault for resurrecting what was rightfully a dead forum thread.

LimpingFish

Quote from: milkanannan on Fri 01/07/2022 23:31:00
Alright fair enough. My own fault for resurrecting what was rightfully a dead forum thread.

Oh, no, I wasn't posting my opinions in an attempt to stop you from enjoying Star Wars on your own terms, or put you off expressing your own opinions. I enjoy Star Wars overall, but I wouldn't consider myself a fan, and certainly not someone heavily invested is canon. My earlier posts might seem to contradict this, but everything I said can really be applied to prequels/side-quels to existing stories in any series, not just Star Wars.

As I said earlier, my own interest, and nostalgia, in Star Wars in limited, more or less, to the live-action movies. I've never seen an episode of The Clone Wars or Rebels, for instance, and I've never read a Star Wars novel or any companion comic-book. Cross-media story telling is not for me, and I firmly believe if it's important to the story, it should be in the movie, not mentioned in a book or video game. Maybe it's an old-school point of view, but, well...it is what it is.

But if you're optimistic and positive about Star Wars, and enjoy it, then more power to you. :)

Quote from: Stupot on Fri 01/07/2022 23:26:13
My money is on an MCU crossover.

I hate myself, but I might actually take that bet.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk