Fortress of Wonders

Started by desimaui, Sun 27/02/2005 02:38:13

Previous topic - Next topic

desimaui

Hello, I did a search first to see if this problem had been addressed or solved alredy and did not pull up any previous posts about this game. After downloading this game from your website and unzipping the file using Winace, it looked like everything was fine until after I tried to extract it. It loaded about 56% of the file, then this window pops up:
"Please inserst disk or enter directory" (Inside the window in the hightlighted section of blue is this:
settings/owner/desktop/fortressofwonders.c00)
with an iption to chose the ok or cancel button. If I hit the okay button I get an error message with a big red X: Can't open or read archive. If I hit cancel, it just closes the extract window completely. Can anyone help please?
All You Need is Love!

RickJ

I just tried it and everything worked fine for me.  I even downloaded and installed winace from their website.  I just double clicked on fow.ace and presed the extract button on the tool bar.  I checked "extract to current directory" somewhere in the process.  It extracted and I ran the game fortress.exe. 

Sorry I can't be more helpful.  Maybe there are some more experienced winace users that can give you more suggestions. 

Cheers

strazer

Looks like you're missing parts of the archives. Be sure to download all segments from the official website.

This board is for AGS-specific technical questions only.

Please post questions regarding a particular game to its thread in the Completed Games board.
For "Fortress of Wonders", it's this one.

To find a game's thread, use the forum search feature.

Thank you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk