My poster thread going to updated with new stuff every once in a while.

Started by [Cameron], Wed 22/12/2004 11:51:14

Previous topic - Next topic

[Cameron]

From now on I'm offering my services to do any poster art you want. I'm being set challanges by my friend to make posters. Here is the first couple. Blue Rain and Abuse. Abuse is actually a script my friends is working on. Blue rain is the first challange.

Tell me what you think and if I hae enough time I'll try and make a poster from a challange you set.
Regards,

Alec

Chicky

It's nice Alec. Although on the BlueRain poster, some of the rain is going strain downwards and some towards the right. Unless there's a big fan in the sky i wouldnt think that different parts of the rain would fall in different directions ;)

Otherwise great work.

BOYD1981

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

Nine Toes

Watch, I just killed this topic...

rtf

I really like both of them.  I think that you should change the color of the word "Blue Rain" to a green, so it fits a bit more.
I also think that the word "Abuse" should be a bit more choppy, and kind of fits the style of being "Stamped" (if you know what I mean)

Nice
I fail at art.

[Cameron]

Rolen

The Eyes are to blurry, they don't fit with the rest of the picture very well.  Try making them 100% opacity and fading the edges into the background.

Also the title looks a little odd.  Could you change the color and make it stretch across the entire poster?
Other than that I like it, the combination is images is nicely done.

[Cameron]

This one definatley needs some C+C

BlackMan890

Well, when i take a look at it, i can see that the lightning is very realistic, while the house is ugly, not fitting the style

i would give more c&c if i weren't so lazy :p
Jonatan Nilsson
860 Iceland

Please go to www.simnet.is/elinnils52 and download my non ags/adventure game :)

[Cameron]

Quote from: Goél on Tue 04/01/2005 10:59:29
i can see that the lightning is very realistic,
Thats because it is real. Its a photo of a lightning storm. Combined with the photo of a manor.

Babar

As Goel says, the lightning does not really match the house. One looks blurrier than the other. Also, if this is a poster, I would assume that the title should be very readable, but it is only after looking very carefully that I saw it was "Pure Noise"
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

[Cameron]

The first one is my new desktop wallpaper. I quite like it. The second is a poster i did to get used to Photoshop CS. I dont like it as much.

Alec

[Cameron]

After a loooooooooooooooooooooong time, I present these. The first is a Vampirefied version of my friend. Next is my deviantartID then a poster for LOGs ATC game, and finally a thing i had as my desktop pic for a while.

Alec

Neil Dnuma

The "En Passant" poster looks really good. Maybe the text should be toned more into the sephia scheme of the image and not be 100% white.

Your vampirefriend needs more white though. Make his skin more pale!

Andail

A question: In pictures like "en passant", "Ravensmere" and "infernal", did you take the photographs/draw the picture yourself? If not, then your merits are mostly about adding text stripes in various fonts?

Don't get me wrong, I just want to know who's pictures I'm looking at.

Evil

I second Andail's question.

Also, your light source on your vampire picture isn't even used in the face.

Quick example.

[Cameron]

Ravensmere is a few differant photos i mashed together (Not to well i might add), Infernal I added the pentagram and text, En Passant I just added the text. With that one i was trying to get a flow and practise making things fit together. Unfortunatley I dont have a digital camera or very much artistic talent, thus most of the pictures here are things i picked off Google Images and edited. Except the Vampire guy, Thats actually my friend. And Rummy is me. Apart from that...

jrl2222

Not to take away from your attempts but just adding text over someone elses picture isn't very difficult. The vampire picture is good except I would take Evil's advice and change the face more.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk