Re: Hero of the infamous kingdoms

Started by , Thu 31/03/2005 19:24:20

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

Is anyone playing this game?  I'm stuck on the last riddle.

maggie

sunshinegold

Quote from: maggie on Thu 31/03/2005 19:38:05
Never mind I've solved it

How can you ask for 'help' and yet give nothing
in return ???

Don't you think that the purpose of the 'hints and tips' forum is to get help and in return help others when possible.

'Never mind I've solved it' is not really helping others, don't you think ???

Maybe a hint on how you have solved the riddles would have been appreciated. >:( :-X

maggie

Sorry I seem to have upset you. I once remember reading on one of the forums that if you ask for help then manage to solve it you should let people know so as not to waste their time so thats what I did. If anyone needs hints on the riddles I'm willing to help.

sunshinegold

Quote from: maggie on Thu 31/03/2005 22:21:51
Sorry I seem to have upset you. I once remember reading on one of the forums that if you ask for help then manage to solve it you should let people know so as not to waste their time so thats what I did. If anyone needs hints on the riddles I'm willing to help.

You are right about letting people know so as not to waste their time.  But it would have been nicer if you would have 'hinted' as to how you solved it, like give us a clue if you did not want to give the real answer.

Anyway, I'm sorry if I sounded harsh but it really burns me when people do it.  We are in this forum to find answers, and someone else could be stuck where you were stuck.

If you can help with the riddles, I am stuck on #3 and would really appreciate it. I will probably also get stuck on # 4 and # 5 :-[ 

Thank you :)

mags_don

sunshinegold
Spoiler
what creature travels by air when its little to get somewhere? using something it makes?or spins?
[close]

sunshinegold

Quote from: mags_don on Fri 01/04/2005 00:02:00
sunshinegold
Spoiler
what creature travels by air when its little to get somewhere? using something it makes?or spins?
[close]
Thanks for answering and I'm sure these are all good clues but I can't for the life of me think clearly.Ã,  I have tried
Spoiler
light, stars, wind, kyte, circles, gas, plane, cloud, angels, comets
Spoiler

Spoiler
I am completely in the dark :-[
[close]
[close]
[close]

mags_don

#3 riddle is
Spoiler
spider
[close]

mags_don

ok im stuck now..trying to get the tomato from the king. i have everything(i think).now what?any help is appreciated.

sunshinegold

Quote from: mags_don on Fri 01/04/2005 00:10:28
#3 riddle is
Spoiler
spider
[close]
Thank you so very muchhhhh ;)Ã,  I never would have guessed that one.

Hope I can be of assistance to you soon. :)

Joyce

Well I definitely don't have my thinking cap on because I am totally stuck
Spoiler
could somebody tell me the answers to the riddles so that I can get an apple, I think I got 1 right (moon) and I know from the hints the 3rd one is spider
I have rubber chicken which I talked to and it says it loves honey
banana, note, 1 coin, ring, herring (which is not red lol) so can't get by the Knight, empty bottle and pixie dust.
[close]

sunshinegold

Quote from: Joyce on Fri 01/04/2005 05:06:18
Well I definitely don't have my thinking cap on because I am totally stuck
Spoiler
could somebody tell me the answers to the riddles so that I can get an apple, I think I got 1 right (moon) and I know from the hints the 3rd one is spider
I have rubber chicken which I talked to and it says it loves honey
banana, note, 1 coin, ring, herring (which is not red lol) so can't get by the Knight, empty bottle and pixie dust.
[close]

Well Joyce here it goes:

Spoiler
the herring is blue and won't turn red so don't worry you have the right one.
[close]

Spoiler
Riddles: you have moon....., then you have honey........think b.....,
[close]

Once you get the 3 first riddles, I think the 4th and 5th will be a breeze.Ã,  If not, let me know.Ã, 

/Andy\\\\\\\\

I'm really enjoying this game, but I'm stuck on the last riddle. I searched Google for the answer, and apparently it comes from a really old
book of riddles

The weird thing is, there's no definite answer for it, so I'm a bit confusedÃ,  ???

Any help would be much appreciated. I can tell you the answers to the other riddles if anyone needs them, too.

mags_don

Andy, its what we all want and need...
Spoiler
four lettered word
[close]

/Andy\

Woo!

Thankyou thankyou thankyou!

That answer would never have occured to me without your help. Luckily for me, I have found this wonderful substance. Somehow it slipped my mind.

I guess I shouldn't have been thinking about physical things so much.

Anywho, thanks a lot!

Joyce

I need the answer to #4 riddle

joyce

Spoiler
I figured it out when I talked to the rubber chicken lol
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

sunshinegold

Quote from: joyce on Fri 01/04/2005 18:54:33
Spoiler
I figured it out when I talked to the rubber chicken lol
Spoiler

[close]
[close]
Joyce just for future reference, did my 'hints' help you with riddle #3 or were they too 'dense' ???

I like to help when I can and I would like to know if I succeeded or not.

Thanks

Joyce

Yes Sunshine your hints helped me,
Spoiler
when I concentrated on the word honey and you said to think of b....
[close]

tvcooper2001

I just can't get the riddle about "a stalk of the living..."!  Any help?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk