Re: Hero of the infamous kingdoms

Started by , Thu 31/03/2005 19:24:20

Previous topic - Next topic

mags_don

Spoiler
stalk of the living,hmmm..comes back every year..hmm.."bites" when only bitten..hmm.makes you do this :'( when you slice it?
[close]

tvcooper2001

Thanks for the hint.....got it finally....I am so bad at riddles!

tvcooper2001

How do I make the herring red?

sunshinegold

Quote from: tvcooper2001 on Fri 01/04/2005 22:14:58
Quote from: tvcooper2001 on Fri 01/04/2005 21:12:52
How do I make the herring red?

Won't anyone answer?

Hi tvcooper2001,

I have already answered that question on previous page:

Spoiler below, select the area to read the text
Spoiler
Well Joyce here it goes:

the herring is blue and won't turn red so don't worry you have the right one
[close]

Queen Kara

I recently made and sent off a walkthrough...it won't be there for a while ( "The game won't appear in the main list, until a moderator moves it there" ) but be on the lookout at :

http://agagames.com/agswalkthroughs/

Enjoy!
Klaatu Verata Niktu?

maggie

the fourth riddle
Spoiler
think of a vegetable that makes you cry when you cut it
begins with 'o'
[close]

Tomus

I'm not able to finish the game. I have - a bit violently - passed the "herring" knight, I have
the pixy in the bottle, apple and ring, but don't know what to do now, the king doesn't want to talk with me... am I supposed to kill the pixy somehow?

Edited: sorry, got it...

Lamb

I need the answer for the 5th riddle. I don't think a hint will be enough since I'm not expert in English language.

sunshinegold

Quote from: Lamb on Sun 03/04/2005 15:59:05
I need the answer for the 5th riddle. I don't think a hint will be enough since I'm not expert in English language.

Hi Lamb:

Spoiler
Remember the song: What the world needs now, is L...

or L... and Peace.Ã, 
[close]

Lamb

/t

:D Thankx sunshinegold.

Quote from: sunshinegold on Sun 03/04/2005 16:18:01
Quote from: Lamb on Sun 03/04/2005 15:59:05

Hi Lamb:

Spoiler
Remember the song: What the world needs now, is L...

or L... and Peace.Ã, 
[close]
:D

Nansober

I have all the ingredients and the fish but the knight wont accept it? ???

Joyce

Nansober [/spoiler] you have to use something else on the knight,look in your inventory and think of trying to make him slip and fall [/spoiler]

Rosie

Quote from: Joyce on Sun 03/04/2005 17:11:51
Nansober [/spoiler] you have to use something else on the knight,look in your inventory and think of trying to make him slip and fall [/spoiler]
I didn't have this in my inventory, by coincidence, I did a pickup command on hero and ground and got what I needed,
Try that if you also don't see anything in your inventory.,

sunshinegold

Quote from: Rosie on Sun 03/04/2005 19:11:34
Quote from: Joyce on Sun 03/04/2005 17:11:51
I didn't have this in my inventory, by coincidence, I did a pickup command on hero and ground and got what I needed,
Try that if you also don't see anything in your inventory.,

I don't know if there are different ways to get through, but after I gave the 'blue' herring to the guard and he still would not let me through, I went in my inventory and used:

Spoiler
the rocks
[close]

and it did the trick for me. :)

Joyce

I guess it depends on what kind of character you choose to play with at the start,
Spoiler
I had a banana in my inventory and I used that and he slipped and fell
[close]

Rosie

Quote from: Joyce on Sun 03/04/2005 22:15:16
I guess it depends on what kind of character you choose to play with at the start,
Spoiler
I had a banana in my inventory and I used that and he slipped and fell
[close]
Spoiler
  So that was why the banana was in my inventory. I was wondering what to do with it.  Tried giving it to everyone.  (lol)   We picked the same hero,....... I never thought to use it and accidently put the hand icon on the ground and hero bent down and picked up some rocks.  So I guess no matter who you pick, you can improvise. 
[close]

Queen Kara

P.S. When / if my walkthrough ever shows up where its supposed to be , then I'm sorry to you all if I forgot to mention you....without these boards and you people helping others , ( yes I was stuck for a while myself so I had to look here ) ,  I wouldn't have been able to do the walkthrough at all 'cause I'd still be stuck. I'm going to have to redo it anyway since I , ( and I know other people will probably be annoyed as well ) , can't stand waiting. For some reason the last time I tried to update my site it wouldn't let things that I uploaded show correctly / at all , so hopefully when I put the walkthrough up at my site it will work. But of course first I have to work on that / upload it! I will put the url up after starting and checking , blah blah blah. Until then I apoligize for not being able to help in here since I've never been able to do the "hint" / "hide" thing in here correctly. *blush*
I hope people appreciate my efforts anyway! *laughs*
Klaatu Verata Niktu?

Joyce

The hide thing is really simple

[*hide] your text [*/hide]  without the *

ggp

Spoiler
How do you make the herring red ?! Or whats the answer to give the guard the red herring ?
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk