Jibble

Author Topic: ShortCUT  (Read 1749 times)

Joyce

ShortCUT
« on: 04 Apr 2005, 19:18 »
Anybody playing this,
Spoiler: ShowHide
 I have broken mirror and a  bent pole with a hook on it, tried using pole with hook on vending machine (I read this over on completed games forum) but thats not working for me

Re: ShortCUT
« Reply #1 on: 04 Apr 2005, 19:43 »
Hi there Joyce

Have you used the vending machine yet to make something come out? You'll have to do this first, so that there's something to grab with the pole.

Also,

You might have missed something. Is there anything in your inventory that can be used during one of the death scenes?

« Reply #2 on: 04 Apr 2005, 20:28 »
Anybody playing this,
 I have broken mirror and a  bent pole with a hook on it, tried using pole with hook on vending machine (I read this over on completed games forum) but thats not working for me

I downloaded this, kept getting killed and took it off my machine, is it worth playing??

« Reply #3 on: 04 Apr 2005, 20:33 »
Hi Rosie

The continuous death thing is intended as a joke. If you die, you simply return to exactly where you were before, with all your items intact and your progress unchanged.

And yes, I would say that this game is definitely worth playing *plug* *plug*  ;)

Download it again here

« Reply #4 on: 31 Jul 2018, 06:52 »
Anybody playing this,

I know it's 13 years late but this may help other people :smiley:
Use the broken mirror on the button under the middle window. This is deflect the bullet towards the chest.