"The Great Stroke Off" ATC Winners!

Started by Barbarian, Thu 07/04/2005 07:07:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Gilbert

Gord10

Yes, it's "Blinded Fool". Congrats, Dave :)
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

HillBilly

Is this the end of The Great Stroke Off thread? Will no man ever reply to it again? Find out in the next webisode of... Re: "The Great Stroke Off" ATC Winners!

kthxbye.

Gord10

Sad :(
By the way, I released the source code of Drunken Violent Bums Video Game today.
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=20327.0
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

viktor

Great game.The graphics just blow my mind. What did you use to make them?
signature" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>resurrection pictures for facebook</a>

HillBilly

Kweepa

Just got around to playing this.
Fabulous graphics - I love how the characters distort as they animate!
Script is lowbrow - just how I like it. Reminded me of a Finbarr Saunders strip.
Some nice puzzles - the stroking off just started and I'm not sure what to do.
Great work!

ps Thanks Scuthbert - I wasted hours on that anagram :)
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Kon-Tiki

I'm rather stuck on this game... got the ruler, but don't know how to repair it. Could anybody point me to how to solve this? Thanks :)

Barbarian

Quote from: Kon-Tiki on Tue 03/05/2005 23:55:34
I'm rather stuck on this game... got the ruler, but don't know how to repair it. Could anybody point me to how to solve this? Thanks :)

Hmmm, seems like a rather "sticky" situation you have there.Ã,  ;D
Spoiler
Find something to "stick" the pieces of the ruler together. There is something in the Arcade that may help you.
[close]
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Mongol General: "That is good."

Blade of Rage: www.BladeOfRage.com

Kon-Tiki

Spoiler
Thought of getting some gum, but can't find a dime for the bubblegum machine, nor a way to open it without a dime. I also tried scraping the rag off of the shelf in the toolshed, hoping to use some of its stickiness on the ruler, but that's waaaay off
[close]

TheMagician

Maybe a really stupid question:
what does ATC in ATC Winners stand for?

Kon-Tiki

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that AGS Team Challenge?

Cesaran

I've got three of Uncle Ernie's balls (yellow, blue and white) but can't find the last one. Could someone give me a hint on this?

And could someone also tell me how I can hide the text in a post? I checked the forum help but couldn't find it there.

TheMagician

QuoteCorrect me if I'm wrong, but isn't that AGS Team Challenge?

Well, thanks for the information. Perhaps someone could explain what the AGS Team Challenge is or was? Honestly, I need to know what that is because someone told me that my game is an ATC Winner ....  well and I don't know what that means.

Thanks in advance!
Stefan

Kon-Tiki

You can hide text using the <hide></hide> tags (but change the < > to square brackets)
As for the balls... I don't know which ones you got, so I'll list all places where one is.
Spoiler

1) In the toilet
2) In the trashcan near Killer Clown
3) Upstairs of the haunted house
4) Stuck somewhere in the Duck Hunt machine
[close]

Cesaran

Found it and finished the game. Thanks for your help Kon-Tiki.

glowwy

Hello, can anyone tell me how do i get the gum out of the machine i have no money and where is that ruler. Ive been playing this game for two weeks and cant get any further, they shut down the hints and tips forum so i cant post there. there is no walkthrough so i am depending on this thread for hints. the last thing i got was the hockey mask. I am on the nerds team and they need batteries but i cant pick them up.Please help. oh yeah this is a great game i can see why it won an award. ;D

Kon-Tiki

Spoiler
For the battery, you need the hockey mask and chainsaw. If you have both, use them on the tree next to the toilet to cut it down, then again to get a stump. Once you have that, just try to take the batteries.
[close]
I'm stuck on the other part too.
Edit: Figured the other one out too.
Spoiler
Interact with the coin return tray of the first machine (Damn! We're all screwed), then use the dime on the coin slot of the gum dispenser machine
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk