"The Great Stroke Off" ATC Winners!

Started by Barbarian, Thu 07/04/2005 07:07:43

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshinegold

Finally finished this wonderful game.  Had to put it aside, computer problems.

Thanks Barbarian for this game.

Please give us another one soon. :)

Barbarian

Hi everyone. Thanks again for all of the positive feedback.

Sorry to "bump up" this thread again, but, I thought perhaps some of you may be interested to read a recent "Behind the Scenes" interview I recently did with "Abandonia Reloaded" regarding our Great Stroke-Off game.

You can read about the interview here:
http://www.reloaded.org/interview.php?IntID=13&GID=33

Also, they gave a positive and glowing review of our game, you can read about over here:
http://www.reloaded.org/game.php?GameID=33

Also recently, DIY gaming site has given our game a positive review as well, you can read about it here:
http://diygames.com/index.php?p=889&more=1&page=1

Best wishes.
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Mongol General: "That is good."

Blade of Rage: www.BladeOfRage.com

Gord10

Nice interview :) I'm glad I was mentioned there, too. (If only I could stay in the team till the end.)
Congrats, Barbarian!
P.S. Didn't know actually you were Canadian. I always though you were Chinese.
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

Marco

Quote from: Kon-Tiki on Wed 04/05/2005 16:38:50
You can hide text using the <hide></hide> tags (but change the < > to square brackets)
As for the balls... I don't know which ones you got, so I'll list all places where one is.
Spoiler

1) In the toilet
2) In the trashcan near Killer Clown
3) Upstairs of the haunted house
4) Stuck somewhere in the Duck Hunt machine
[close]

I don't know how i can get the third.... i see the odd mirror but i don't know what i got to do... please help me!!!!!!!!!

Marco

Quote from: Marco on Mon 13/06/2005 00:34:49
Quote from: Kon-Tiki on Wed 04/05/2005 16:38:50
You can hide text using the <hide></hide> tags (but change the < > to square brackets)
As for the balls... I don't know which ones you got, so I'll list all places where one is.
Spoiler

1) In the toilet
2) In the trashcan near Killer Clown
3) Upstairs of the haunted house
4) Stuck somewhere in the Duck Hunt machine
[close]

I don't know how i can get the third.... i see the odd mirror but i don't know what i got to do... please help me!!!!!!!!!

How can i go upstairs????

Barbarian

Marco (Guest):
Spoiler
Use the Screwdriver on the Mirror. Pick up Mirror. Interact with Ladder.
[close]

For future questions regarding hints for this game, you might also want to check out the Hints and Tips section. The thread there for this game is at: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=20214.0

You may also want to consider registering as a member so you could modify your posts and won't need to impatiently double-post.Ã,  ;)Ã,  Best regards.
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"

Michael Beck

I'm playing the Great Stroke Off, and have gotten to the point where I have a quarter for Drunken Violent Bums.  But whenever I start playing, any key I hate sends me out of the game a message about a character animation error.  Is there a patch for this?

Barbarian

You can make a copy of the error and post it up here if you like.

I've never encountered any such error, and no one else has ever mentioned such an error, so I'm not sure if it's really a bug, or maybe a bad download copy of the game.  You might try re-downloading the game file.

The "Drunken Violent Bums" is only an extra feature in this adventure game and not required to use/ interact-with to complete the adventure.

Also, as this game is getting rather old now and made on an older version of AGS (which I'm not sure I have anymore), plus no one else has mentioned such an error and I've never seen such an error you mentioned, plus Drunken Violent Bums is not required to use in order to finish the adventure, I don't think I'll bother trying to come up with any kind of "patch" for it.

Cheers.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk