Author Topic: New Ignac is out!  (Read 7763 times)

Re: New Ignac is out!
« Reply #40 on: 14 Apr 2005, 17:48 »
Amazingly amazing stuff!!
(As usual!!) :D :D

Vel

« Reply #41 on: 14 Apr 2005, 18:23 »
Danny's back!!!!!
^_^

Al_Ninio

• Trail of Lions
    • I can help with proof reading
« Reply #42 on: 14 Apr 2005, 20:04 »
Awesome stuff, Igor, as usual! (And pretty inspirational too. For me, anyway. :))
Now get that damn portfolio website finished already! (Or have you done that already without telling us? :o)

And as a side note:  Danny's back!!!!!
^_^

rookworm3

• munchy munchy
« Reply #43 on: 19 Apr 2005, 05:22 »
Wow!  :o Those are beautiful. I am so looking forward to this game!

hedgefield

• Oh snap!
    • I can help with play testing
    • I can help with translating
    • I can help with voice acting
« Reply #44 on: 19 Apr 2005, 12:22 »
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!  ;D You just resolved my age-old quest for Ignac. I once played it, and it dissapeared into the jungle of files on my HD. Years later I wanted to play 'that game with the little guy with the funny hat', but I had NO idea where to look. And after all these years, here it is...*sniff* this is great.

And Ignac 2 looks freaking amazing! :o
« Last Edit: 19 Apr 2005, 12:39 by largopredator »

« Reply #45 on: 19 Apr 2005, 19:42 »
This is truly some Igor type stuff. Color, detail and deformation are the name of the game. Amazing.
(although you are recycling only to impress us! With success. You devil! ;D)

I also wanted to say that i was reflecting on trailers and stuff lately, and I figured out that a well made trailer/promo material can make the anticipation bigger, thus making the enjoyment of finally playing the game - a LOT bigger.
I noticed these things these weeks when i was watching Lost (some people on an island, bla bla, nice), and I noticed that sometimes i value the dramatic moments more than i would usually.
People can be blind and you have to point out the highpoints/plot thickenings for them.

i.e. If a game came out on the market and was perfect in every aspect, but had almost no advertising, and a game that had a good demo (let's say GF, MI3 even), that could also be brilliant, I think I could value the latter game more because of the anticipation buildup.

What I think you should do now is re-advertise the Ignac 2 promo video, because it really has been that long. :)

C.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

magintz

• Mittens Knight
  • Just because I rock doesn't mean I'm made of stone
    • I can help with story design
    • I can help with web design
    • magintz worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #46 on: 20 Apr 2005, 18:26 »
mmmm..... eye candy

must play game!
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Azure

• boop
    • I can help with story design
    • I can help with voice acting
« Reply #47 on: 20 Apr 2005, 19:05 »
Wow that is looking awesome, and I agree re-release the trailer ! BTw I think I recorded some " Blah Blahs" for this aaaaaaaggges ago, do you still have 'em?
www.voiceacting.space - Casting Calls for voice actors

« Reply #48 on: 21 Apr 2005, 01:04 »
Thanks for all this great feedback :) Appreciate it, really!

Czar- just working on a homepage for Ignac, i'll put up all related stuff there.. including the trailer :) Hm, maybe it would also be time to finally make a thread in "games in production" forum..

Azure- hey, nice to hear from you again! Sure thing about voices- they are great and i'm using them in game :) Hope you'll be willing to do some more when needed?

« Reply #49 on: 21 Apr 2005, 20:22 »
Well, you should make a thread only if you are more than 70% done and think that you have a more or less firm deadline, because i've read somewhere that things that get announced before started(or something like that) are usually already doomed.

But I'm 100% certain that won't be the case with Ignac. The only thing you are dragging us about (is this a valid phrase) is the deadline.
GIVE US THAE GAMe0rz!

Keep up the good work  :), C.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you