The Resistance..

Started by Black_Thorn, Sat 23/04/2005 16:18:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Black_Thorn

Hey everyone
         This is my first game with ags. and im making a game called "The Resistance" This has a good story and will be done by the end of July hope fully people will like it and Im Thinking of making another after this . here let me tell you a BREIF discription of the game:
                                         you are Spencer Newman , you have a good like , family, job. but some people dont like you and your family . so one day after sleeping with your wife you wake up in a completely different room and your alone you have a letter in your pocket saying that you have 5 years to find out who took your wife and daughter before they kill them. as the story progresses things get more complicated and more detailed .

what do you think of the story?

Totoro

In case you can come up with a solution that keeps the player interested to the end I think its a very good beginning. But are you so far yet or have you just made up that initial situation so far? In that case, I think its too early to ask other people what they think of the story.
And better post screenshots soon before Darth finds out about this  ;D

Darth Mandarb

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk