The Rob Blanc Trilogy for WINDOWS! (FINAL)

Started by edmundito, Sun 27/10/2002 23:50:28

Previous topic - Next topic

magintz

yay..... i liked that game, but it won't run on my pc, but now with the windows exe..... yay
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Eggie

I love Rob Blanc!

Now to add VOICE SPEECH!!!
And WALK_TO POINTS!!!

Or not.

:(

I'll shut up now.

Barcik

Bug found! In RBIII, when I used the computer in the lift and asked how close am I to the first part, he first said "Warm", than Rob said his line, then he said "Cold" and then Rob said his line again.
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

edmundito

I'll check on that.. maybe I'll fix it sometime soon if it happens (it may be random, who knows.)

anyway, check out the first post on this site.. the *final* versions have been released.

--- Edit ---

aha! Yahtzee used an if instead of an else if (on the "cold"/"wam" bug).. I guess it is my duty to reupload rb3
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

miguel

hi, just donwloaded RBIII and really liked it, I played the game till where paul has to dig a grave, then it failed to start an animation loop, I tryed again and the same thing happened. Its a shame because I wanted to finish it, I think you can fix it quickly anyway.
miguel

MCWhitey

The link posted for the game files do not work for me, nor am I able to access the web site.  Is anyone else having a problem?

edmundito

You just so happened to go to the site when it was down. Go to the AGS game page and download it from the mirror sites.
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk