BRITTENS 05 NEW DETAILS

Started by , Tue 10/05/2005 12:48:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamski

Yeah, I don't know what you've been looking at but every source I've looked at says that Friday and onwards is going to be sunny and nice. I hope so, there's not a lot that's worse than setting up a tent in the rain...

Haddas

Quote from: Dark Stalkey on Thu 30/06/2005 16:13:30
there's not a lot that's worse than setting up a tent in the rain...

setting up a tent in the rain underwater... While BEING ON FIRE, is my number one choice of when things can't be much worse

Matt Goble

Well I'm glad I didn't say I would meet Dave for a drink tonight, seeing as I've only just got in from work  :o

Better put on a DVD and get packing I guess.

Magintz: I can't think of a Internet Cafe in Staines at the moment (I think the library has Internet Access if thats of any help.)  I think there's an Internet cafe in Ashford which is the next stop on the Train, or 10 minutes on most buses.  We'll probably pop into staines over the weekend, and try and scout something out.

Let me apologise now if:

- The AGS Annual doesn't work!
- I sleep the whole weekend...

See you guys tomorrow.

SSH

magintz

Cheers Matt and SSh. But will I need to be a member of the library to use it, in that case. Matt would you happen to be a member (Tell me if you are having difficulties seeing where I'm going...)
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

Matt Goble

Hey Magintz,

I think I'm a member although I haven't been in about 6 years.  But then I'm back at work on Monday so perhaps we'll have to look out an internet cafe.

Haven't you left yet?

Matt

Pumaman

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk