Hang's Revenge

Started by =The=Brat=, Wed 11/05/2005 06:51:56

Previous topic - Next topic

=The=Brat=

Hang's Revenge

It's my first game so it will be umm..... different

Story : You are Hang Greenwood:  Pirate Leader and all round Scam. One day your crew reports you to the police. You venture around the neighbourhood of Mondia(a small island in the Carribean trying to redeem yourself. You will meet up with lots of Characters such as Pirate Fry, Ned and even the infamous Timothy Lande(If i get permission from the creators)

The game will be full of easter eggs. i WOULD have some screenshots if i didnt go messing around with my GUI(Now the Inventory is open at all times). If there is any other first timers out there who might want to help me you can download my project so far from http://www.2dadventure.com/ags/Hang1.zip

Bye for Now

- Lt Alex Coole
EDIT: here are the screenshots http://www.2dadventure.com/ags/Screeny1.bmp
http://www.2dadventure.com/ags/creeny2.bmp

Kinoko

Hang, I'm doing you a favour here. Either get some screenshots in this post immediately or expect this topic to be locked. You MUST have at least 2 screenshots - read the rules.

=The=Brat=

Gilbert

Read the forum rules
It's a sticky post on top
Screenshots are required

fun

=The=Brat=

im goin as fast as i can

=The=Brat=

Scummbuddy

a) you need to learn to use the modify post link. double posting is not acceptable.

b) Im curious as to know what the eggs/eyes things are in your first shot.

c) and most importantly, Kinoko is a girl.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

=The=Brat=

;D Sorry Kiniko  ;D

They are clouds. hey are one of the ways the "Police" keep an eye on Hang without him knowing.

Gilbert

I thought they were Ameoba...

Anyway, Kinoko

Also, it's quite annoying to load a 700+ KB screenshot in BMP format, you can always use JPEG or PNG instead.

Ishmael

As you brought it up yourself earlier, you surely know that some painting programs like Photoshop can save as gifs with exactly the colours you've put in, as long as there isn't over 256 colors in the picture already.

And ease up on the formating a bit, it's quite difficult to read ¬¬
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Darth Mandarb

Find a way to save as JPG or GIF and post the screenshots IN the thread (not linking to them) or I'm going to lock this thread.

The screenshots looked VERY rushed to me.

The original GUI is still sitting on the top of the screen.

Have you actually made a lot of progress on this game or did you rush to post too early?

Darth is watching ...

=The=Brat=

:'( Sqeuk  :'(

Shut it down darth. your right i should reply once i have made some progress.

p.s the whole "Darth is watching" is really freakin me out

Gilbert

But it's the responsibility of the moderators to watch...

Good luck on your game. :=

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk