The Quest To Zooloo

Started by YotamElal, Mon 16/05/2005 21:06:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Stefano

Spoiler

hum... i did it already after Yotam mentioned it, but... Switched off the light, turned on the TV. Looked at every inch in the room. Yet, no little numbers for me. Do I have to look at something in my invetory under this blue light? I'm going bananas.  ;D
[close]
Trying to make my first AGS game.

marlamoe

Spoiler
I mixed salt water, hair, and cactus juice, but did not get a potion.  Is there something I am missing?
[close]

Potch

Ok, I'm way behind all of you guys.Ã, 

Spoiler
Ã,  I plugged in the milk machine with the extension cord.Ã,  Ã, I pulled the paper off the wall... I have ant, blue gem, scissors, flower pot, broomstick, remote control, cheese book, magic book, and pin.
[close]
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

Stefano

marlamoe,
Spoiler

are you sure the water was salty enough?
[close]

Potch,
Spoiler

Have you been to the witch's house?
This extension chord have many uses in this game.
This matter was already discussed in other posts.
[close]

marlamoe

Quote from: Stefano on Wed 18/05/2005 21:02:20
marlamoe,
Spoiler

are you sure the water was salty enough?
[close]

Potch,
Spoiler

Have you been to the witch's house?
This extension chord have many uses in this game.
This matter was already discussed in other posts.
[close]

Spoiler
Yes, I mixed the cheese earlier.  For some reason this potion does not appear like the cheese did so I am wondering if I missed a step
[close]

mags_don

arghhh!! having troubles with this game but tis fun! :D um..i cant seem to find these seeds ppl are talkin about nor the goggles...

Stephanie

Stephanie,
Spoiler

The spider is poisonous and Silly wont take it until it's dead!
The hair is in a exposed place, but you'll have to look hard because it's really tiny.
Happy pixel hunting! Hint: shelf.
[close]

this game is making me silly...
Spoiler
okay i dont know what to kill the spider with..i havethe extention cord, blue magic boo (ried to squash him with this) round glass empty bottle wings goggles box shovel lighning(tried to recharge my drill) remote pin ant fly scrissors. Ã, And i totally dont get the "shelf" hint...the hair is on the shelf...and do i ned to be tiny to get the hair?
[close]

thanks for any help and for help given so far this is a fun game

Stephanie

mags,
Spoiler

been to the witches house and back?
got stick shoes yet?
you need to go a little further up the castle wall
[close]

mags_don

this game is making me silly...
Spoiler
okay i dont know what to kill the spider with..i havethe extention cord, blue magic boo (ried to squash him with this) round glass empty bottle wings goggles box shovel lighning(tried to recharge my drill) remote pin ant fly scrissors. Ã, And i totally dont get the "shelf" hint...the hair is on the shelf...and do i ned to be tiny to get the hair?
[close]

thanks for any help and for help given so far this is a fun game

stephanie the
Spoiler
hair is in the witches house on the floor. its pretty small to see.
[close]

mags_don

thanks stephanie..had that card and didnt really pay much attn to that thing on the top of castle..now im off to look for the
Spoiler
goggles
[close]

Stephanie

thanks mags and stefano...
Spoiler
yeah that was a pixel hunt but by the shelf helped, i got wrapped up in that "top shelf" hotspot.Ã,  I, like marlamoe, did not get the potion tho...I put al the ingredients in the chimney...for saltwater he said "i hope this passes as salt water.Ã,  th water in the pot is pink now, but shes not offering any up
[close]

Stephanie

AHAA...got it

Marlamoe,
Spoiler
you have to put in like 3 things of salty water
[close]

marlamoe

Quote from: Stephanie on Wed 18/05/2005 22:49:31
AHAA...got it

Marlamoe,
Spoiler
you have to put in like 3 things of salty water
[close]
Cool!!...thanks. ;D

Stefano

Quote from: Stephanie on Wed 18/05/2005 22:46:46
Spoiler
yeah that was a pixel hunt but by the shelf helped, i got wrapped up in that "top shelf" hotspot.  I, like marlamoe, did not get the potion tho...I put al the ingredients in the chimney...for saltwater he said "i hope this passes as salt water.  th water in the pot is pink now, but shes not offering any up
[close]
Hair:
Spoiler

you don't have to be tiny to get the hair. The hair is tiny and hard to find.
It is close (not in) to another shelf. "Witch shelf?" well, that's up to you to find out!  ;D
[close]

Spider:
Spoiler

Maybe you have to ressurect something to get the spider (ok. Gess I spoiled all the fun, now.)
[close]

marlamoe

Quote from: Stefano on Wed 18/05/2005 23:21:04
Quote from: Stephanie on Wed 18/05/2005 22:46:46
Spoiler
yeah that was a pixel hunt but by the shelf helped, i got wrapped up in that "top shelf" hotspot.Ã,  I, like marlamoe, did not get the potion tho...I put al the ingredients in the chimney...for saltwater he said "i hope this passes as salt water.Ã,  th water in the pot is pink now, but shes not offering any up
[close]
Hair:
Spoiler

you don't have to be tiny to get the hair. The hair is tiny and hard to find.
It is close (not in) to another shelf. "Witch shelf?" well, that's up to you to find out!Ã,  ;D

Spider:
Spoiler

Maybe you have to ressurect something to get the spider (ok. Gess I spoiled all the fun, now.)
[close]
[close]
Spoiler
  Gotta give thanks to steph for telling me to use the salt water three times.  Potion was there after that.  Of course, I am stuck again, but, gonna try to work it out on my own  :P
[close]
[/hide

Stefano

Anyone figured...
Spoiler

the TV thing out?
[close]
'cause I didn't yet.  :P

Stephanie

Okay well i had to leave for a bit but I am glad to see not too much happened without me....lol...your welcome and thanks all...no i am gonna go be tiny somewhere...hehee

Stephanie

Stefano,

I still cannot figure out the
Spoiler
tv thing at all, i turned off every light in my house i have gotten to the point where i was counting the clouds on one of the screens, but i dont think theres a combo on there for that puzzle.
[close]

i am also looking for the
Spoiler
fifth lightning bolt...i found one on the beach and 3 in the cave thing...anyone got a clue as to where the fifth one is??
[close]

mags_don

grrrrrrr..k..silly question here..how do i
Spoiler
get the salt after i have drilled all those holes in the container? his voice is beginning to annoy me!! i dont know what to do with it..well..i do..heh!
[close]
thanks for all the helps by the way!

Stephanie

LOL mags your gonna kick youself after this i just know it...well i did anyways

Spoiler
  you did drill more than one hole right?

okay now look at how far the salt is going...

use you imagination a bit...the salt falls through that hole like thing where the "battlement' is...into the water way way below
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk